my humble collections

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Oooh I love the little Marc Jacobs clutch, and the Chanel linge cambon bowling bag ! So cute !

2. thanks for sharing!
    i love especially your chanels!!

3. Very nice collection. I love Chanel.

4. thank you

5. You have a great collection Sina. You don't have to have 100's of bags to have an awesome collection!

6. Wow ! Really nice collection, love it :love:

7. thank you, after joining this forum, i regreted selling some of my bags in the past.I see people have different kind of bags..i especially miss my LV Bronze vernis Tompkins. Now I have catching up to do. After seeing other people collection, I need more color in my collection.

8. Lovely collection especially your Chanel pieces!

9. lovely! your speedy 25 has gorgeous patina and i *love* your chanel cambon tote!!

10. thanks

11. WOW! Thanks for the picture! Your bags are beautiful! All of them! I especially like the large Cambon Tote!

I feel your pain about the LV Vernis Bronze Tompkins.... ouch... I have that bag and it's my favorite in all of my collection! Maybe you can get it again?

Thanks again for posting! You have wonderful taste!:love:

12. Your bags are lovely. You should be proud!

13. Holy moly. Love your Chanels! Very nice collection.

14. Thanks for your kind words, I am thinking to get something vernis in red..working on it lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice