my humble collection

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I love love love the handbag showcase and I want to do my own its going to be nice to have a archive of my collection to look back on. A little bit of background on me I got my first LV bag when I was 16 that was about eight years ago and I loved it it was the multicolor noir pochette. At the time I believe it was 645$ and I was shocked at the price tag but my father told me not to worry about the price and get it if I want it. I got it but at the time I was in love with guess and didn't really appreciate the beauty of Louis Vuittion (how young and naive I was). For the next five years I was diagnosed with major depressive disorder and I honestly didn't really care about handbags or anything and kinda just went about the motions going to school, graduating, taking two years off in between high-school and college to work on myself and then finally going to college in South Florida (I lived in Connecticut prior and did my high school out of the country) I finally started getting back in to handbags when I was 23 which was last year so most of my handbags are from then to now I am 24 years old now so I hope to get a few pieces each year I am currently content with what I have and plan on purchasing only what I really like because I am a full-time college student and plan on going to law school, so my parents fund not only my handbag collection but also my entire lifestyle and though they have no problem with buying me my handbags I just feel guilty asking for these handbags when that could cover 1/3 of my tuition for a semester, once I am a practicing lawyer though I am going to go on a major spree :biggrin:

2. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391298769.965574.jpg

This was my first LV I was 16 and saw it at the Dubai airport when I was coming home and fell in love with the colors we went to the Macys in NYC and I knew exactly what I wanted at the time $645 was a lot for me since I was buying Guess bags which were at the time avalible for 25-50 at tj maxx and Marshall's my dad told me I could buy something bigger but I knew what I wanted!!! Unfortunately I had my first of many run ins with nasty mean girls when I went back to school. I went to high school in a third world country because I was living with my mom at the time it was a very prestiges school but I guess mean girls are everywhere I took my bag to school and I got a lot of hate for it because at the time no girl at my school had even a branded bag, let alone a primer designer bag, so when the teacher called me to her desk to talk to me some mean girl decided to leave a mark on the leather trim a black ball point pen mark!! I was devasted as I had only had the bag for less then two months and I couldn't get the mark out. 8 years later I still love this bag and the mark doesn't bother me at all I think it gives my bag character :smile:

3. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391299260.247555.jpg

my next LV bag came last year when I was visiting my dad on spring break he took me out (on his birthday) and told me I could have any bag I wanted, I picked the Neverfull and he picked the classic monogram pattern because that's his favorite canvas print I think this is a great bag I got the hot stamping in gold

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391299445.047631.jpg

my next LV was purchased last month a couple of days after Christmas I was visiting my father again and he took me to the Westfarms Louis Vuittion botique again and told me I could again have whatever I wanted ad I picked the Speedy 35 and again my dad picked the classic monogram (though I would have preferred the Damier Ebene, but I love my dad so I went with his choice) I haven't been able to get it hot stamped because the botiques are backed up until mid February for hot-stamping

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391299664.913980.jpg

This was my most recent purchase I love the multi-color canvas and when my SA at Westfarms (A very lovely lady name Paliny, if you ever go there ask for her she's super nice and very helpful) told me they were going to discontinue it I decided to go to the Botique at Aventura mall here in Miami and originally I wanted the Agenda and The make up pouch but once I saw the Insolite wallet I fell in love and had to have it so I did I plan on getting it hot stamped in a fun color :smile:

6. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391299855.814982.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391299864.597442.jpg

here are some family portraits in and out of their dust bags I'll do my Gucci Bags next

7. Lovely collection. Your parents are very kind to fund the early stages of your bag collection.

Good luck with college and the quest for law school.

8. Thank you so much, I greatly appreciate all their generosity and hopefully one day I will be able to take care of them as well as they took care of me :smile:

9. So my in-laws are like my second parents to me and since they don't have a daughter I am more like a daughter to them then thier sons girlfriend for Christmas this year they got me this beautiful Gucci bag I don't know the name of it because I don't know much about Gucci but I really love it ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391300961.086835.jpg

10. A beautiful, classic collection! I really like how your LV bags have a personal story to go with it. Back in my university days, my father was the one who allowed me to buy Lacoste bags (which at that time I thought were so expensive. Lol.)

I can't wait to see the rest of your collection. :smile:

11. Thank you soo much! I really do love how elegent Louis Vuittion a bags are the brand just reminds me of pure elegance and I feel elegent when ever I carry my LVs. Aren't dads the best I adore my dad and plan on taking him somewhere special when I am finally a lawyer

12. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391301119.037243.jpg

So this is the Gucci Joy Crystal monogram tote (I think please don't quote me on this) my boyfriend got this for me as a tote to carry on the days that it's raining and I don't want to ruin my LV NF he have this to me on Christmas he has good taste! This is one of my favorite bags

13. next comes my Kate Spade bags I love kate spade I think the brand is just so whimsical I have only two bags both were 24th birthday presents from my mom and I have no idea what they are called so if anyone knows what they are called please let me know :smile:

14. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391301713.495361.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391301726.412128.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391301739.712370.jpg

these are my go to sunglasses I love them because they are polarized and keep me from getting a migraine

15. next I'm gonna do my Micheal Kors bags and I have a whole bunch but I'm only going to share with you the special pieces that have some emotional value attached to them