My humble collection--which wallet to add?

Mendezhm

Feb 8, 2014
Hi everyone! I purchased my first LV in early Spring this year. I've been able to collect these pieces so far. This forum has been so informative (and enabling) 😜 I'd like to purchase a wallet next, then I'll be on a ban for quite a while! I would greatly appreciate any advice you all can give regarding which wallet to get to add to my collection. Which wallet is your fave and why? Thanks in advance... ❤️

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 240
That is a beautiful collection! You made great choices! How about adding an Epi Emilie? The Mono is amazing as well, I have the Mono/red. The price point on the Epi Emilie/Josephine is great for a leather wallet! I'm trying to justify adding one to my collection!!!

That is a beautiful collection! You made great choices! How about adding an Epi Emilie? The Mono is amazing as well, I have the Mono/red. The price point on the Epi Emilie/Josephine is great for a leather wallet! I'm trying to justify adding one to my collection!!!

Thanks so much! I just looked them up--you're right about the price point! So you're happy with your Emilie? I do love that one. :smile:

I also have the Sarah in mono and love it! I guess it depends on what your preferences are...I was looking for one with the card slots in the front so I didn't have to open my wallet all the way when I needed to grab a card quickly. LV definitely has some gorgeous wallets...GLD!!

Sarah definitely seems to be a fave! I have so many wallets (other brands) with the accordion style so I'm not wanting that accordion. I LOVE the black mc insolite. Definitely on my list! Thanks. :smile:

The insolite is my favorite wallet in black MC :smile: i love that you can see the color inside even when the wallet is closed and the beautiful gold from the zipper :smile: the hot pink is my favorit :love::love:

Thanks so much! I just looked them up--you're right about the price point! So you're happy with your Emilie? I do love that one. :smile:

It's my favorite wallet ever! That's why I'm considering another in Epi. It's completely user friendly and lightweight. So, I guess I'm very happy with it😄