My Humble Bundle

What a lovely collection you have! :woohoo: Twins on the black patent Marcia Balla and nude patent Simples and cousins on the Piggie spikes! :ghi5: Love your leopard MBB 100 too

What a lovely collection you have! :woohoo: Twins on the black patent Marcia Balla and nude patent Simples and cousins on the Piggie spikes! :ghi5: Love your leopard MBB 100 too

Thank you Dessye! Glad to know my Marcia Balla has a twin all the way in Canada. I haven't seen many of them on the forum (or maybe I didn't search hard enough). :biggrin:

Great Collection! :smile:

Nice collection!

Wow!! Love your collection!!
Especially the Spike Pigalle Flats and the MBPs!!!
Thanks for sharing!!!

airinna, don't apologize for having a small collection or a lower-heeled collection. It's not what you have, it's how much you love them!

Check out the thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/christian-louboutin-shoes/cl-lovers-lower-heels-thread-378009.html

I haven't seen the black spike pigalle flat yet! I LOVE them.

Modeling pics please!

love your collection! a great mix of classics & classics with a twist. ;)

Gorgeous collection, thankyou for sharing it with us. I love those leopards!!

Lovely collection! I love studs especially :smile:

I love them all!

Your collection is beautiful! I LOVE your spike flats!!!

very pretty collection!

HUGE THANK YOU to all! :hugs: the Pigalle Spikes & MB are my fav too! I bought them in Dubai early this month. As for the flats, I thought I couldn't get them anymore because not many boutiques have them anymore, apparently. I am lucky! :yahoo: