My hubby knows me well! **reveal pics** New T&Co!

Junkenpo

Maui Strong...♥️
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
**A little background story first***

So, for Christmas, I asked my hubby to take my T&Co open heart bangle to back to Tiffany's to get the inside engraved. This bracelet was christmas gift from when DH and I first started dating....and the first expensive piece of jewellery I've ever gotten from a boy! :blush: It was also the designer label item I ever owned and started the slippery slope of what is "affordable luxury" in my life....

I told him I wanted our old anniversary date on one side of the T&co hallmarks & our wedding anniversary date on the other... we just got married last summer. I also told him "That's all I want! Don't let the SAs talk you into anything else!!" because we are trying to be better about budgeting.

Our local boutique sent it out to NY because they don't do hand-engraving he requested.... they quoted us a month & the UPS truck came today with TWO BOXES!! :sneaky:

I called hubby & left a message on his cell saying I wasn't going to wait for him and I was opening them both & I love him and I'll see him when he comes home from work. The first one I opened my bangle...gorgeous! It looks new!

The second one had this.... :yahoo:

tbox.jpg

No, Silly bird!! Tiffany & Co is not for eating!!

So, she lost interest and left before I opened the bag...which is a good thing, because she likes shiny things & would chew this to bits!

So here it is.... my new sterling open heart link bracelet!:love:

tbox5.jpg

So cute for your anniversary dates on the bangle. I want to see the engraving :smile:

Thank you! I tried.... but the bangle is still so new & shiny & the engraving is shallower than the hallmarks, so it's hard to photograph... i'm going to try tomorrow when I have more natural light.... or i might have to wait till the sterling patinas again. :P