My hubby knows me well! **reveal pics** New T&Co!

Junkenpo

CHOOSE KINDNESS
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
IN THE MOMENT
**A little background story first***

So, for Christmas, I asked my hubby to take my T&Co open heart bangle to back to Tiffany's to get the inside engraved. This bracelet was christmas gift from when DH and I first started dating....and the first expensive piece of jewellery I've ever gotten from a boy! :blush: It was also the designer label item I ever owned and started the slippery slope of what is "affordable luxury" in my life....

I told him I wanted our old anniversary date on one side of the T&co hallmarks & our wedding anniversary date on the other... we just got married last summer. I also told him "That's all I want! Don't let the SAs talk you into anything else!!" because we are trying to be better about budgeting.

Our local boutique sent it out to NY because they don't do hand-engraving he requested.... they quoted us a month & the UPS truck came today with TWO BOXES!! :sneaky:

I called hubby & left a message on his cell saying I wasn't going to wait for him and I was opening them both & I love him and I'll see him when he comes home from work. The first one I opened my bangle...gorgeous! It looks new!

The second one had this.... :yahoo:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Junkenpo

CHOOSE KINDNESS
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
IN THE MOMENT
No, Silly bird!! Tiffany & Co is not for eating!!

So, she lost interest and left before I opened the bag...which is a good thing, because she likes shiny things & would chew this to bits!

So here it is.... my new sterling open heart link bracelet!:love:

redney

Lovin' Life!
O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
:nuts: OMG, how sweet is your DH?! :tender: What a nice surprise and beautiful bracelet! You must be so excited!!! :cloud9: Congratulations!!! :heart:

Junkenpo

CHOOSE KINDNESS
O.G.
Jan 23, 2007
IN THE MOMENT
So cute for your anniversary dates on the bangle. I want to see the engraving :smile:

Thank you! I tried.... but the bangle is still so new & shiny & the engraving is shallower than the hallmarks, so it's hard to photograph... i'm going to try tomorrow when I have more natural light.... or i might have to wait till the sterling patinas again. :P

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
running!
Beautiful JKP. I wanna see side by side pics. All this talk about Tiffany is making me want a little blue box! Aargh!

Tell hubby great job!

Aussiegal

I Heart NY
O.G.
Sep 30, 2008
Down Under
Ahhhh.... Don't we just looove those little blue boxes! :girlsigh:It almost doesn't matter what's inside! LOL :lol: Gorgeous bracelet, lucky girl.