My hubby infiltrated TPF! Can I turn 35 again next year?

rileygirl

Gettin jiggy w/it!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
To my total shock and surprise my wonderfully sweet and creative hubby joined TPF and started this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/suggestions-for-a-birthday-gift-135080.html

He really deserves a shout out for his creativity and willingness to go the extra mile to make turning middle aged an exciting event! A big shout out as well to all you FAB TPFers who gave him some great advice and my two SAs at AL and W stores who helped him to retire my Wish List. For the first time ever I can say that I am totally content with my LV Collection....and I also asked him if I can turn 35 again next year (he said no, but if this is how it is to get older I never want to be 21 again! LOL)

Here are my goodies:

Attachments

• IMG_3109.jpg
    IMG_3109.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3110.jpg
    IMG_3110.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3111.jpg
    IMG_3111.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 66
I received the hot red shiny mamma from hubby. He liked it the best out of everything on my wish list.

The littlest one was a gift from me to myself and was purchased with the help of enabling from my Hawaii TPF posse.

The colorful one was picked up when hubby took me to LV and told me to , "just get it, it's your birthday." She's the one that I really wanted but I tried on every other MC bag in the store before taking the plunge. I love the color combo on her!

Attachments

• IMG_3116.jpg
    IMG_3116.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_3117.jpg
    IMG_3117.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3118.jpg
    IMG_3118.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_3120.jpg
    IMG_3120.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 98
YAHOO! We are TWINS! You'll love the Pomme Roxbury... it's one of my favorite bags!!! And omg, that color combo... Yellows! and an Aqua! so many pinks!!!

yay!!! so it's YOU rileygirl!!! i was wondering who has such a lucky hubby as yours!! he was very patient with all the LV names/ styles we threw at him. i for one LOVE the roxbury pomme and i'm glad you got the black mc audra!! and the t&b mini pochette is too cute. congrats on your bday!! what a way to celebrate your 35th!! :yahoo::tup: