My hubby did well for Mother's Day

coachloverin703

Coach Love!
Mar 26, 2008
For many years I've always gotten a COACH purse as gifts from the hubby and kids on Holidays. I made a hint about a month ago that I didn't need anymore purses for a while ( my closets are full of Coach bags ) :tup:
I emailed him a picture of a Very Expensive Coach Movada watch that I had my heart set on. Now I really didn't expect him to go out and buy it or anything, I just wanted to show him that I was drooling over it :drool:.
So for Mother's Day he tells me to get dressed so we can go out, not telling me where we are going either. We ended up in Bethesda Maryland at the mall. I went on into Macy's to look around and he tells me to meet back up with him and the kids in 30 minutes. When I met back up with them I didn't see any bag or box, just him. So we were leaving and I spot a COACH Boutique out of the corner of my eye. "Oh Honey can I just go in a loooook, Please...." :okay: Hubby says "NOPE didn't you just tell me you didn't need anymore purses" :crybaby: I was kinda upset but kept on walking.
We get home after spending the day with my Grandpa and the kids come up with a Coach bag with a LONNNNNNG box inside.......
My heart is racing and I'M thinking how did they pull this off, they are slick :nogood:. I open the box and BAMMMMMMMM ...... I'm in LOVE. This watch is better then the one I had my eye on. It's just perfect and The color is a pretty baby blue ( matches my patent tote perfect )

THANK You honey!!!!!! I love you :smile:

Attachments

• watch1.jpg
    watch1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 36
  • watch2.jpg
    watch2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 66
  • watch3.jpg
    watch3.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 39
WOW, it's gorgeous! What a nice DH you have :smile:
If you don't mind me asking, where are they selling this and for how much? I don't see it on the Coach website :sad: I'm old fashioned, so I'm very picky about having lines for every hour, haha (which most Coach watches don't seem to have).

I saw it on line at the Coach.com. It's the first watch in the watch section, but advertised in Orange, then they have the 2 other colors to choice from. $398 was the cost on line. I didn't dare ask hubby how much it was, lol. I just said "THANK YOU, I LOVE IT "

I love that band is transparent with the C's...... and even though the face is really big, the watch is still very feminine. The only thing missing is there is no DATE. But I love it anyways.
Man if there was a PINK , I would be going back for seconds, LMAO!!!

I saw it on line at the Coach.com. It's the first watch in the watch section, but advertised in Orange, then they have the 2 other colors to choice from. $398 was the cost on line. I didn't dare ask hubby how much it was, lol. I just said "THANK YOU, I LOVE IT "

Ohh! The Ali Signature Sport Watch? The colors look totally different on the website - much more subdued in real life :smile: A little out of the student price range but it's gorgeous! Congrats again :smile: