My House is full of sunshine.....Reveal

Nov 9, 2010
My sunny baby is here & I love it the colour is stunning but I am a bit worried about it getting marked so not 100% if its a keeper or not.

If any one has any advice on how to care for it i would love to know. TIA

22617F40-7366-480D-A031-D5BCF883079D-20205-00000C3FC1AE0F51.jpg

Size comparison to Jumbo

4AF3B518-6829-491A-88DC-7AA9655C830E-20205-00000C3FCD54A053.jpg

A couple of modelling pics

D97E0F70-0E22-4124-A9A6-9BFA0DE71EC6-20205-00000C3FD53910E1.jpg

5FC1056B-3B40-4BDA-AEEE-E8E3BF4A6C22-20205-00000C3FDF2C20A5.jpg

Congrats OP,She is a beauty. Do you have little kids ? Because their little fingers might not be too gentle on your bag.

No thank god mine are all grown up now & they wouldn't dare breath on my bag let alone touch it :graucho:

Its definitely not a bag for someone with young children :nogood::nogood:

IMO, i would say keep it. It will looks very nice for summer.
Imagine all the lovely summer oufit that would go with this sunshine:graucho::graucho:
But when in doubt, return.:smile:

Gorgeous! We are bag twins :ghi5:
I was worried about the light color as well and treated it with Collonil Organic protector spray. Haven't used her yet so I can't attest to color transfer but if it's anything like my fluo pink mini then it will be a beast with color transfer.

Gorgeous! We are bag twins :ghi5:
I was worried about the light color as well and treated it with Collonil Organic protector spray. Haven't used her yet so I can't attest to color transfer but if it's anything like my fluo pink mini then it will be a beast with color transfer.

Is your fluo pink bad for picking up colour transfer ? I love this colour but I'm terrified to use her :sad:

Is your fluo pink bad for picking up colour transfer ? I love this colour but I'm terrified to use her :sad:
Gorgeous fun summer color!! Love it!! PS you have the most amazing style and bag collection!! :hugs:
And I feel the same way about the Chanel jumbo and M/L! I've had and sold both since I couldn't fit much in um..and now I'm debating a new maxi!!

Gorgeous fun summer color!! Love it!! PS you have the most amazing style and bag collection!! :hugs:
And I feel the same way about the Chanel jumbo and M/L! I've had and sold both since I couldn't fit much in um..and now I'm debating a new maxi!!

Thank you for such lovely words :hugs:

I know what you mean about the Jumbo & M/L but maybe one day I can get a Maxi so I would definitely choose a Maxi for daytime use but I got my Jumbo first & then the M/L but I got the M/L for a great price from a wonderful lady so I couldn't really say no :graucho:

designerdiva40 said:
My sunny baby is here & I love it the colour is stunning but I am a bit worried about it getting marked so not 100% if its a keeper or not.

If any one has any advice on how to care for it i would love to know. TIA

Size comparison to Jumbo

A couple of modelling pics

Love it.