My Hot Fendi I got in Hong KOng

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I did not want to pay full price for a bag at this economic climate but when I walked into the Fendi store in Hong KOng, I fell inlove the COLOR is hot!

The SA told me it was light blue - looks purple to me and the SA could not really speak in English well, so....

[​IMG]

myhkstuff 003.jpg myhkstuff 004.jpg myhkstuff 005.jpg myhkstuff 006.jpg myhkstuff 002.jpg
  2. Does anyone know what this color is called?

3. I don't know but I love it, so will appriciate the answer as well :biggrin:

And fantasiatzu- congrats on your new bag!

4. Very pretty! Congrats!

5. Gosh!! This is e design tat i like too! U nv gona believe this.. i even dreamt of this bag last nite... I went Hkg in dec.. they did not bring in this stock yet..
    Is this a large size.. w an additional stripe to sling?.. i saw this design in red, black and dark blue.. i have not seen this color b4...
    Congras to your good buy! im still thinking whether to get it cos i just gt a Miu Miu bag frm hkg... sigh!

6. Btw hw much u paid this in hkg? i cant realli see the attache pic of the receipt...

7. Congrats it's lovely! Sorry this is my first time seeing this color.

8. #8 Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2009
    Yes this is the one with the extra longer sling.

They had black, but this one was on the window, I said I wanted a new one but the SA said this the only one, so she took it from window, LOL LOL!

This is the bigger one there is a smaller one too.

I paid HK$ Nine thousand something almost 10k Its VERY CHEAp as its only US$ one thousand something.

I also got a Miu Miu last December but from Saks 40% off hahaha not HK.

I lso saw a Birkin in Hong Kong Hermes store and I saw a Kelly in Hermes at HK airport.

9. love this bag! fab color... i have it in black... congrats!

10. I saw the black, it was fab too, OMG I think I just realized I do not own a single black bag....

11. I know what you mean...as far as shopping on a budget.Sometimes that flies out the door though.This is very cute.Congrats!

12. Wow!! U r one lucky lady!

i hv never seen this color.. its unique...goood buy!!
    Over here, there's only 3 colours available... im still thinkin whether to get the black one... *so tempted*

I like e size of this bag.. its big.. but will it be out of shape if u put little stuffs in?? u knw im juz afraid it look "saggy".

13. great colour, enjoy!

14. Wow! Plsss post your fabulous pic and share with us :smile:

15. The official colour code will be printed on your receipt under the 'Color' column.