My Holy Grail!!!

envyme

La Ilaha Illa Allah
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I invested in La Prairie Cellular Retexturizing Booster and let me tell ya: IT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!:yahoo: I have been using it for 1.5 weeks and my skin has improved dramatically. My pores have shrunk by at least 95% and my skin is almost back to how it was when I was around 21 :queen:(I'm 32 now:girlsigh:). No joke! In my 20s, I had gorgeous skin and never really wore make-up. Not only do I see the difference, everyone does as well.

The price was around $175 but it is totally worth it. I'm so glad that I am not disappointed cause its kind of expensive. Anyway, I will buy it over and over again because it works.

I've been contemplating on getting the Retexturizing Booster as well. What moisturizer do you use with it? I have combination skin and I was thinking of getting the Cellular Resurfacing Cream or the Anti-Aging Complex to use with the booster.

I've been contemplating on getting the Retexturizing Booster as well. What moisturizer do you use with it? I have combination skin and I was thinking of getting the Cellular Resurfacing Cream or the Anti-Aging Complex to use with the booster.

I'm using Shiseido's "Future Solution".

I am a total La Prairie FAN... I love the retexturizing booster... after I was on some medication for a long time, my skin got really bad from breaking out and I had a lot of scars... this from LP was the only thing that get my skin back to how it used to be. Glad it works well for you.

Thanks for posting - this totally sounds worth a try. I was going to get it with the Saks F&F as well, but I can't find it on the Saks site.

One question before I hunt it down -- do you usually do OK with AHA (alpha-hydroxy acid) products? I noticed it has AHAs and BHAs, and AHAs will make me flake to the point that I'll bleed. Wondering if I can use this stuff or not...