My Holy Grail!!!

Wow CEC.LV4eva, you are so thorough!!!:tup: Thanks for your analysis!:yes:

you're welcome!:shame:

I've started using the serum for 2 days now and I'm not sure if it's my bias (cuz I love anything by La Prairie LOL) but my 2 pimples significantly reduced in size, redness, and swelling on the first day, and today, they're both gone except for some faint redness!!! I'll still have to see what happens in the long run after a few months, but this is probably going to be another MIRACLE product:tup:

I use it every night and then apply Shiseido's "Future Solution". So far, so good. It is my understanding that "Future Solution" is meant for people in their 30s. Also, I don't wear eye cream.

hmm... I just searched this up on Shiseido and the company says that Future Solution contains both vitamin C and anti-aging ingredients (retinoic acid). Do you plan on continuing using this together with La Prairie's Retextuizing Booster?

I've made some changes to my usual skincare regime and have been looking on the internet for a new moisturizer with SPF but without anti-aging/wrinkle and Vitamin C, and there aren't a lot of choices:tdown:

hmm... I just searched this up on Shiseido and the company says that Future Solution contains both vitamin C and anti-aging ingredients (retinoic acid). Do you plan on continuing using this together with La Prairie's Retextuizing Booster?

I've made some changes to my usual skincare regime and have been looking on the internet for a new moisturizer with SPF but without anti-aging/wrinkle and Vitamin C, and there aren't a lot of choices:tdown:

Quite a dilemma:Push:. I really don't know what to do...:s I have oily skin so I guess I can get away without using a moisturizer. My plan this week is to only use the Retexturizing Booster and drink lots of orange juice (and other juices or teas packed with anti-oxidants) to see what happens.

CEL.LV4eva, let me know if you find a moisturizer.:flowers:

Quite a dilemma:Push:. I really don't know what to do...:s I have oily skin so I guess I can get away without using a moisturizer. My plan this week is to only use the Retexturizing Booster and drink lots of orange juice (and other juices or teas packed with anti-oxidants) to see what happens.

CEL.LV4eva, let me know if you find a moisturizer.:flowers:

hey envy

I have oily skin too! lol
I read that we can use the Retextrurizer during the day (acts as a GREAT primer, my worst makeup Chanel's Double Perfection Cream-Powder Makeup works now!!!) and still keep using our other incompatible creams and treatments at night. So I'm going to keep on using my whitening products at night.
During the day, I'm going to use just a simple moisturizer with SPF. I found the following for combo-oil skin:
*La Prairie Cellular Time Release Moisture lotion SPF15
*Lancome Aquafusion lotion SPF15
*Lancome Absolue lotion SPF15
Dior Hydraction HydraProtective milk SPF20
*Laura Mercier Oil-Free moisturizer SPF15
Bobbi Brown Protective Face lotion SPF15
Clinique Superdefense Triple Action Moisturizer SPF25
MAC Studio Moisture Fix SPF15
Elizabeth Arden Signature Moisture Shield lotion SPF15
Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF30
*Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture SPF15
Origins Have A Nice Day Lotion SPF15
Prescriptives All weather Friendly SPF15
*Prescriptives All You Need Broad Spectrum Oil Absorbing Lotion SPF15
*Biotherm AquaSource OligoThermo Fluid SPF15

I'm interested in the ones with a * LOL

hey envy

I have oily skin too! lol
I read that we can use the Retextrurizer during the day (acts as a GREAT primer, my worst makeup Chanel's Double Perfection Cream-Powder Makeup works now!!!) and still keep using our other incompatible creams and treatments at night. So I'm going to keep on using my whitening products at night.
During the day, I'm going to use just a simple moisturizer with SPF. I found the following for combo-oil skin:
*La Prairie Cellular Time Release Moisture lotion SPF15
*Lancome Aquafusion lotion SPF15
*Lancome Absolue lotion SPF15
Dior Hydraction HydraProtective milk SPF20
*Laura Mercier Oil-Free moisturizer SPF15
Bobbi Brown Protective Face lotion SPF15
Clinique Superdefense Triple Action Moisturizer SPF25
MAC Studio Moisture Fix SPF15
Elizabeth Arden Signature Moisture Shield lotion SPF15
Neutrogena Healthy Defense SPF30
*Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture SPF15
Origins Have A Nice Day Lotion SPF15