My Holy Grail!!!

envyme

La Ilaha Illa Allah
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I'm A Brain In A Jar
I invested in La Prairie Cellular Retexturizing Booster and let me tell ya: IT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!:yahoo: I have been using it for 1.5 weeks and my skin has improved dramatically. My pores have shrunk by at least 95% and my skin is almost back to how it was when I was around 21 :queen:(I'm 32 now:girlsigh:). No joke! In my 20s, I had gorgeous skin and never really wore make-up. Not only do I see the difference, everyone does as well.

The price was around $175 but it is totally worth it. I'm so glad that I am not disappointed cause its kind of expensive. Anyway, I will buy it over and over again because it works.

nina_mac

Aug 26, 2007
I've been contemplating on getting the Retexturizing Booster as well. What moisturizer do you use with it? I have combination skin and I was thinking of getting the Cellular Resurfacing Cream or the Anti-Aging Complex to use with the booster.

envyme

La Ilaha Illa Allah
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I'm A Brain In A Jar
I've been contemplating on getting the Retexturizing Booster as well. What moisturizer do you use with it? I have combination skin and I was thinking of getting the Cellular Resurfacing Cream or the Anti-Aging Complex to use with the booster.
I'm using Shiseido's "Future Solution".

bindi0930

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
Texas
I am a total La Prairie FAN... I love the retexturizing booster... after I was on some medication for a long time, my skin got really bad from breaking out and I had a lot of scars... this from LP was the only thing that get my skin back to how it used to be. Glad it works well for you.

kimberf

Loves the Lindy!
O.G.
Mar 8, 2007
California
Thanks for posting - this totally sounds worth a try. I was going to get it with the Saks F&F as well, but I can't find it on the Saks site.

One question before I hunt it down -- do you usually do OK with AHA (alpha-hydroxy acid) products? I noticed it has AHAs and BHAs, and AHAs will make me flake to the point that I'll bleed. Wondering if I can use this stuff or not...