My Holy Grail!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello! Finally after 2+ years and a little motivation from seeing all the TPFers holy grail posts. I just won my Holy Grail bag off of eBay - 06 Black Legacy Leather Shoulder - a little more than I wanted to pay ($239), but the wait is over. Will post pics asap!
    :yahoo:

2. Congrats :smile: So your the lucky person who won it... I was going to bid on that one as well then I changed my mind ;)

3. Congrats on getting your holy grail!!! I'm so happy for you!

4. I stayed up until midnight just for the auction. Sadly the 07 model ending shortly after by the same seller went for less :smile: I like the 06 better.

5. Hooray! Congrats!:yahoo:

6. Congrats! I am so excited for you! I waited for a while before I was able to get my 06 shoulder bag in whiskey, and I just love it! :love:
    It really is such a great bag for everyday. I can't wait to see your pics when she arrives! :yahoo:

7. Yeah! Another Holy Grail success story :yahoo:

8. Yay!!! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see your pictures when you get it!

9. Congratulations on getting your HG bag! What a great feeling! Can't wait to see pics!

10. I love the legacy bags. Can't wait to see pics!

11. Yay!! Can't wait to see your pics! Congrats!:yahoo:

12. Congrats! I love that bag!

13. Grats! It's such a GREAT bag design!! Thats a FAB deal on her too!

14. oooh well done! Post pics soon please... I haven't had a holy grail yet, but it's exciting when other people find theirs!

15. Great bag, great deal too !