My holy grail reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I put myself on the wait list but I wasn't too confident that I'd get a call since it wasn't my local H store. A couple of days ago I got the call!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466340016.717584.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466340027.411402.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466340045.764453.jpg

A B35 in Geranium in Togo leather. I'm in love and so genuinely happy with my purchase.

LadyD21, noreen_uk, rubysoma and 7 others like this.
  2. She's beautiful! I'm your twin but with ghw & couldn't love her more. Congratulations!

3. Absolutely beautiful! Which boutique?

Sent from my SM-G920F using PurseForum mobile app

4. Gorgeous

5. Thanks, everyone! It's nice to share at a place like this. My friends don't really appreciate this kind of thing.

Got her at the NY Wall St boutique. I'll definitely be shopping at that location more .

6. Beautiful bag! Congrats:heart::smile:

7. So beautiful, congratulations and enjoy her in good health!

8. Such a gorgeous color!!:heart:

9. Very special, the color is gorgeous. :tup::tup: How long was your wait?

10. Beautiful! Congratulations!

11. Gorgeous grail
    Geranium is lovely

12. What a stunner! Congratulations on that beauty! Totally understand the appreciation for tpf family. My friends and family just don't understand either. Love it here!

13. I love it. The geranium/PHW combo is so gorgeous
    Big congratulations to you!!

14. Thrilled for you! A perfect combination, especially with PHW. Congratulations, and yes, we all understand H love here!

15. Lovely bag! WS is my home store. I'd never buy anywhere else.