my holy grail KEYFOB and other stuff revealed

nursie

selective hoarder
O.G.
Sep 29, 2010
yes it's me again. no i don't have a money tree, but the sales are keeping me coming back. i went outletting today. and it's yet another reveal.

this reminds me not to pretend i'll ever remotely ban myself.

dec2010charlestonoutletpurchases001.jpg

Oh, I'm here too and can't wait to see what's hiding in those dust bags! And like muranogrl said...lucky you for getting the dust bags from the outlet...mine takes them all out! Boo!

BAN?! I've decided it's impossible to be on a ban if you read tPF. Just looking at your purchases before I even know what they are makes me want to run back to my outlet to see what goodies have been added! Even though I was just there on Thursday and the week before that, and the week before that....You get the idea.

OK, let's see the goodies!

first is my littlest purchase but so BIG for me! the very first day i joined tpf i saw a pic of someone's bag with a PUG keyfob. i've got about three fobs so far, but i'm just not too into having a giant heart or crustacean or what ever on my bag.

but i AM a pug lover!! requisite pic of mine: daisy (fawn) and coco (midnight):

bagcollectionandpugsdec2010008.jpg

so the ONE keyfob that would define me would be the little coach pug. but at any given time there would only be one or two up on ebay for around $80....i don't like it that much. so today at the charleston sc outlet as i'm in line to check out, there they are! like about 10 of them just hanging there! yay $19 and i love it!

dec2010charlestonoutletpurchases002.jpg

OMG! You've got to be kidding! See, you've got me calling my outlet now AGAIN! What a steal!

And Daisy and Coco are adorable!

Congratulations!

i actually had made a list to keep myself on track with getting things i really want to add to my collection. i'm very into coordinating the innards of my bags, so i got all those last little bits and pieces i wanted to go on the insides.

i don't know all the official names of this stuff, so SPLAT! here they are:

dec2010charlestonoutletpurchases007.jpg

now my two bag purchases aren't anything you haven't seen before. if you are an outlet frequenter then you've seen them sitting lonely on the fp delete shelves for quite a while now.

but moving them over to the 50% bin plus adding on a 30% coupon, plus me just existing just threw me over the edge. i have at least touched these two bags each time i've been to the outlets over the past month, one over the past couple of months.

the little black kristin satchel and large (or is it XL?..it's BIG) purple croc maggie:

dec2010charlestonoutletpurchases004.jpg