My holy grail discontinued bag-to buy or not to buy?!

lvbaglady33

Jan 13, 2013
To those of you who have ever hunted down your holy grail bag, or any discontinued bag you've always wanted, did you ever regret getting it? I'm on the fence about buying a pre-owned bag, but I found a suhali le talenteux that I've always wanted. Great condition, reasonable price.

What do you think?!!

Get it. Especially a suhali. I just finally got my hg- a suhali lockit mm. I looked at several and almost bought one and then changed my mind. I finally found the one I wanted- and I jumped. No regrets at all. It's all I've carried since I got it.

To those of you who have ever hunted down your holy grail bag, or any discontinued bag you've always wanted, did you ever regret getting it? I'm on the fence about buying a pre-owned bag, but I found a suhali le talenteux that I've always wanted. Great condition, reasonable price.

What do you think?!!

I have done this twice recently just got the second for Valentines... Both times both have been perfect excellent and exceptionally well taken care of... And I love them both so much

Get it!!! I recently found my grail bag, a wc speedy in very excellent used condition. It had a beautiful even patina. I still take it out occasionally just to stare at it because I'm so in love!!

I will say go get it!! If it is discontinued, and you find it and in great pre-loved condition, its really the best feeling you get! Just be sure, as I assume that most people on this forum UHG (Uber Holy Grail) is a Birkin or a Kelly, the process of getting one, is so hard (going through it now as we speak) and I put it to a close friend of mine, sleeping with the professor and getting nothing out of it, or a one sided relationship where you do all the giving, and get nothing in return, that is sort of like you trying to find that discontinued HG item of yours, and once you find it, well that is the professor, or the partner giving something back to you, and well it would be stupid if you didn't take, so I say GO FOR IT SISTER!!! :biggrin:

Here's the thing; they will just become harder and harder to find and the asking price will just climb higher and higer. If the bag is within your budget and won't strain your finances you should get it.

L.Vuitton.Freak said:
I will say go get it!! If it is discontinued, and you find it and in great pre-loved condition, its really the best feeling you get! Just be sure, as I assume that most people on this forum UHG (Uber Holy Grail) is a Birkin or a Kelly, the process of getting one, is so hard (going through it now as we speak) and I put it to a close friend of mine, sleeping with the professor and getting nothing out of it, or a one sided relationship where you do all the giving, and get nothing in return, that is sort of like you trying to find that discontinued HG item of yours, and once you find it, well that is the professor, or the partner giving something back to you, and well it would be stupid if you didn't take, so I say GO FOR IT SISTER!!! :biggrin:

LOLLLL... I just had to read that twice to fully understand!!! Hahaha it's too early on a Saturday!