My HOLY GRAIL brooch arrived today!!

Pinkachan

Oct 8, 2015
brooch4_zps1twmf2ak.jpg

I've never been big on brooches of any kind until recently. I actually hated them until a few Christmases ago when my sister gifted me a Chanel brooch. From that moment on I warmed up to them and now they're one piece of jewelry i like browsing for on the internet.

The moment I saw this Sweet Candy brooch from FW/14, I HAD to have it! I have a HUGE sweet tooth and candy necklaces & bracelets were favorites growing up. Sadly, I discovered really quickly that this brooch was going to be very difficult to find and became my elusive unicorn this year. I missed out TWICE on nabbing one and even had a few personal shoppers looking to no avail. I scoured the internet for MONTHS daily and even got so desperate that I called Chanel customer service in the hopes a boutique might have one collecting dust in a storage room somewhere, haha. But FINALLY one popped up two weeks ago and I jumped on it despite it not being the best time so close to Christmas.

I'm so happy I can't stop smiling! :yahoo:

WOW pinkachan I am so happy for you!!!! :drinkup:

I received the dragon brooch this Christmas too which was my elusive piece so I know how over the moon you must feel right now!!! :cloud9:

The brooch is such a special piece! It's unique yet simple, fun, and with beautiful colors that are easy to wear - All things I personally like - so I like your brooch A LOT!!!! (and maybe too much!!!)

Congratulations on finally getting your hands on this beautiful piece - please wear it lots and post mod shots in the in action thread for us to admire!!!! Oh boy - this must be so fun to style!

brooch4_zps1twmf2ak.jpg

I've never been big on brooches of any kind until recently. I actually hated them until a few Christmases ago when my sister gifted me a Chanel brooch. From that moment on I warmed up to them and now they're one piece of jewelry i like browsing for on the internet.

The moment I saw this Sweet Candy brooch from FW/14, I HAD to have it! I have a HUGE sweet tooth and candy necklaces & bracelets were favorites growing up. Sadly, I discovered really quickly that this brooch was going to be very difficult to find and became my elusive unicorn this year. I missed out TWICE on nabbing one and even had a few personal shoppers looking to no avail. I scoured the internet for MONTHS daily and even got so desperate that I called Chanel customer service in the hopes a boutique might have one collecting dust in a storage room somewhere, haha. But FINALLY one popped up two weeks ago and I jumped on it despite it not being the best time so close to Christmas.

Yippee Yahoo for you!! Congrats on getting your HG brooch. I love it....so unique & fun, plus the colors are lovely!! No doubt you will wear her well & with pride!:yahoo::loveeyes:

brooch4_zps1twmf2ak.jpg

Congratulation!!! Thanks for sharing your joy and So nice to hear this cutie makes you smile :smile: Happy holiday!

brooch4_zps1twmf2ak.jpg

Congratulations! It's stunning!

brooch4_zps1twmf2ak.jpg

Huge congrats Pinkachan!!! :smile:
It is absolutely adorable :hbeat:

WOW pinkachan I am so happy for you!!!! :drinkup:

I received the dragon brooch this Christmas too which was my elusive piece so I know how over the moon you must feel right now!!! :cloud9:

The brooch is such a special piece! It's unique yet simple, fun, and with beautiful colors that are easy to wear - All things I personally like - so I like your brooch A LOT!!!! (and maybe too much!!!)

Congratulations on finally getting your hands on this beautiful piece - please wear it lots and post mod shots in the in action thread for us to admire!!!! Oh boy - this must be so fun to style!

Thank you, Vanana! I saw your gorgeous dragon brooch and was excited for you that you were able to locate one! It really is the best feeling to find your HG piece especially after putting so much time & effort into tracking one down. Thanks for sharing in my excitement with me. :smile: I'll be sure to post a mod shot in the near future.

Oh and the camellia is a wrapping one. So perfect, right? The older camellias look different than the new ones. It came with my other brooch. I put it in the pic since this brooch didn't come with one. :sad:

Yippee Yahoo for you!! Congrats on getting your HG brooch. I love it....so unique & fun, plus the colors are lovely!! No doubt you will wear her well & with pride!:yahoo::loveeyes:

Thanks! I love it because of it's pretty colors and casual aesthetic. I'll definitely get more wear from this one as it'll look great with jeans which i wear a lot.

I remembered you posted previously looking for this brooch, and I am so happy you found it! You must be over the moon :nuts:! Congratulation & have a happy new year ahead :heart:

Thanks so much! I was becoming discouraged after JUST missing out on one a few months ago. But I know persistence can pay off so I kept at my daily searches and I think God finally had mercy on me or something :lol: because when I least expected it, there it was.

I've been looking for this forever myself!! So happy you found one, it is gorgeous [emoji1316]

Thank you! I hope you're able to find one for yourself soon! It's gorgeous in person. I'll keep an eye out and if I come across one I'll contact you!

Reactions: Vanana