My Holy Grail bag found and bought!!!

mcg3897

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I have two Sofia Coppola bags- a monogram one and a Cherry pm one. I love the size of the monogram one but love the leather on the cherry one. I have wanted a jasper one for awhile. A fellow TPF member had one - brand new for sale!!! We were able to make a deal and this beauty is mine!!! I love love love her!!! The color is wonderful! The leather is soft and slouchy! I love a big bag that has slouch to it! My stuff that I carry daily fits in my pm but I like the extra room of the regular one for the slouch!!
I am so happy!!! Sorry about the poor pictures- it's raining here and decided to snap a pic going to dinner tonight!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406938791.103376.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406938866.654865.jpg

LVoeNature

May 4, 2014
Congrats on your bag! Isn't it just absolutely lovely?! I just got one too recently and I am so in love. The shoulder strap is super comfy and to me everything about it is perfect. I hope LV comes out with SC in more colors with gold hardware.

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Big congrats to you. The Jasper SC is my favorite bag of all time - my true LV HG! Enjoy in good health!