my holiest of Holy Grails has landed - an '04 Seafoam City!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congrats:yahoo::yahoo:

She's fabulous...i can understand how u feel when u got hold of ur HG bag, still can't believe u have it, seems like dreamin rite?;)

U look great on her:tup:

Leefi I havn´t actually used her yet:P...it is rather rainy here in Sweden so I am alternating between my RT day and -05 city Bordeaux because they are not in as good condition as my seafoam (well my RT day is but there is some jeans transfer on the back of her)

I am so happy for you:yahoo:I always loved the seafoam........I had a never used MU in seafoam that I sold before getting educated and had no clue what I actually had sitting on my shelf:crybaby:I was using my -04 lilac MU and thought well, I don´t need two!! Silly me...I need all I can get:P

Kat:heart:

thanks so much Babi!! It's always great dealing with tpfers :P

thank you hellosunshine!!

Kat do you use her a lot? i'm a bit scared of getting her dirty, but I just can't stop carrying her everywhere!

oohh quilter I know, it was such a terrible wait but I'm glad I waited this long and held out those countless seafoam firsts that came my way!

thanks so much for your sweet comment Aki_Sato!!

I am so happy for you:yahoo:I always loved the seafoam........I had a never used MU in seafoam that I sold before getting educated and had no clue what I actually had sitting on my shelf:crybaby:I was using my -04 lilac MU and thought well, I don´t need two!! Silly me...I need all I can get:P

Kat:heart:

OMG you had a Seafoam Makeup??? That must have been beautiful!! That's too bad that you let her go...

thank you soo, so much for all your lovely comments ladies!! I was using her today and a torrential downpour suddenly started, luckily i had just been grocery shopping so I stuffed my groceries in the bag and put my gorgeous seafoam in the plastic bag to protect it. people around me were staring at me like i was crazy but i was just glad my baby was ok! :P
i totally had to think of you tpf gals!!

:woohoo:Congrats Leefi !!
What a gorgeous find!!
I always think of Seafoam as a classic because those pictures of Ashley Olsen (and Gwyneth with her black First) were the pics that drew me to Bal.
I'm so glad you have your HG!!