my holiest of Holy Grails has landed - an '04 Seafoam City!!

Leefi

Balenciaga Convert
Jul 27, 2007
my Balenciaga obsession started when I saw a picture of ashley olsen carrying her seafoam first. I started doing research on tpf, trawling around e*ay, etc... and came to the conclusion that I would never be as lucky as to find a Seafoam City.

Then a few weeks ago, my luck turned and I found a lovely seller who was willing to part with her baby. :yahoo:I stayed up till 5 am that night dealing with money, etc... just so I could get my grubby little paws on her as soon as possible! :graucho:The seller was a pleasure to deal with and all worked out perfectly.
Until easter came: because of the holidays the post system wasn't working over 3 whole days which means that I had to leave the UK and return home for a few weeks without my beloved seafoam.:crybaby:

After waiting and agonizing at home, I finally arrived back in London to find my new baby waiting for me! I am loving her to bits, the silver HW, the color, the leather...now I know what all of you mean when you talk about older leathers.

The first picture shows her color most accurately. I am sooo in love and still in shock because I never thought that I could be able to get my hands on such a rare beauty!!

I will have to clean it up a bit, however at the moment I'm not worrying about that and just enjoy having her in my life! :roflmfao:

So without further ado - my new beauty!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 331
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 234
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 281
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg