my holiest of Holy Grails has landed - an '04 Seafoam City!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. my Balenciaga obsession started when I saw a picture of ashley olsen carrying her seafoam first. I started doing research on tpf, trawling around e*ay, etc... and came to the conclusion that I would never be as lucky as to find a Seafoam City.

Then a few weeks ago, my luck turned and I found a lovely seller who was willing to part with her baby. :yahoo:I stayed up till 5 am that night dealing with money, etc... just so I could get my grubby little paws on her as soon as possible! :graucho:The seller was a pleasure to deal with and all worked out perfectly.
    Until easter came: because of the holidays the post system wasn't working over 3 whole days which means that I had to leave the UK and return home for a few weeks without my beloved seafoam.:crybaby:

After waiting and agonizing at home, I finally arrived back in London to find my new baby waiting for me! I am loving her to bits, the silver HW, the color, the leather...now I know what all of you mean when you talk about older leathers.

The first picture shows her color most accurately. I am sooo in love and still in shock because I never thought that I could be able to get my hands on such a rare beauty!!

I will have to clean it up a bit, however at the moment I'm not worrying about that and just enjoy having her in my life! :roflmfao:

So without further ado - my new beauty!!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      117.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      111.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      116.4 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      79.6 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      92.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Leefi!
    I'm so happy for you: she is GORGEOUS!:girlsigh:
    And in mint condition: how did you score that beauty?Congrats and enjoy! :woohoo:

3. it's gorgeous! congrats!

4. gorgeous Leefi, congrats!!!.........I have one too;) and I love mine!

Kat

5. Leefi, can't believe how patiently you waited for your BEAUTY..congrats, and she looks SO amazing on you..

6. Congrat Leefy!:nuts::yahoo:
    That bag is beyond gorgeous!
    You two look lovely together :love:

7. congrats its a lovely bag, i know waiting for the HG is torture!!!! the bag looks very nice and in very good condition!!

8. Gorgeous! Wow, congratulations you lucky girl. She looks in good condition too. :yahoo:

9. Yehey!!! Leefi, you finally got your baby!! She is TDF!!! :girlsigh: Enjoy her well!!

I can't wait for mine!!
    :wlae:

10. :crybaby:You are lucky:crybaby:I want a Seafoam:crybaby:, I can't stop crying...lol (kidding, but slightly serious) congrats on your new baby, she is a beauty:drool:

11. beautiful!!!

12. Oh WOW....the colour is GORGEOUS & all that slouchy leather is soooooo :drool::drool: :drool:

13. OMG it's stunning! What a perfect find! Congrats! I'm so jealous hehe

14. Delish!!:tup:

15. 04 withpewter = best leather ever! Congrats. You look great with her.