My HOF reset of my wedding rings!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I loved by old HOF set, but was drawn to this HOF halo setting. I've been debating this change for some time and decided to go for it. I had to have the wedding band custom made to fit the new engagement ring. I'm happy to say that both rings exceeded by expectations:biggrin: Now, for some pics...

Engagement ring: The shank is a knife edge with two rows of pave diamonds.

[​IMG]

2. GORGEOUS pic! Just gorgeous.

3. The wedding set: IRL, the w-band is very delicate.

[​IMG]

4. Oh my goodness that is the most beautiful ring I have ever seen! More pictures please!!! I love everything about it!

5. Lovely!! :love: What are you doing with your old set?

6. The gallery:

[​IMG]

7. Side view:

[​IMG]

8. Handshot:

[​IMG]

9. Extreme close up!!

[​IMG]

10. Thanks, Kellybag!!

11. #11 Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
    Thank youso much, NurseAnn!! I'll try to get some more pics done. For every good pic, many others have been deleted;)

12. Many thanks, ahertz!! I'll be using my five-stone ring, when I want to keep things simple. I'm having my Ceylon sapphire set into my former e-ring. That ring should be ready by next weekend, I hope!

13. ^^ Sounds lovely! I look forward to seeing pictures of your Ceylon set soon.

14. oh my, that is absolutely gorgeous! congrats!

15. Pretty!