My highlights

shoegal27

sunglass addict
Sep 9, 2007
I always have highlights done. I went to have them touched up again. I love how she did them. She only really touched up what I already had. She is really good and careful. She foiled them and then added my base color in between the foils which I love b/c it looks really natural. I have been with her for about a year, and this is my second time she highlighted my hair. I have dark brown hair, so I got some nice warm caramel highlights, which look a bit on the reddish tone. (Can that be caramel?)
In the past, my previous dresser, (who I fired.. LOL), always made me look blonder and blonder with each touch up. I was always afraid to do them again due to this! This past dresser, even had blonded it so much that the hair was falling out! eeeeeek! Has this happened to any of you?

I just had to post how happy I am that I found a great hairdresser. It was a good happy salon day.. :yahoo:

Thanks, I really do. Like I said Ive have highlights so many times, but this time she made it look like the first time getting it done, even though I have so much color underneath the base color. She made it look so sutle and sunkissed natural.