My high heeled Crocs just arrived and I love them!

Yes, they say they will ship in May. If that is true, it would be fine, but if it gets much later than that it will hardly be worth it!

I agree! My second pair...the red ones arrive on Monday. I have not worn the bronze yet only because it is still cold here! Soon though, very soon. Should be 70 degrees on Saturday!

Oh! Yippee! My scarlet Cyprus crocs did arrive yesterday and they are soooo cute too! I can hardly stand it. I will add a photo later. The scarlet red color is a very warm shade and in fact it is almost a perfect match for my "True Coral" toenail polish...this is a very good thing since that is my favorite toenail polish for the Spring and Summer! (I was hesitating on the scarlet color because I love this nail polish color so much and it all worked out for me!)

Here they are.
redcrocs.jpg

Top down, please!
Do you find that they're easy to walk in?

Me, too... how easy are they to walk in? I often have a hard time with wedges and slides like these because my foot seems to slide so far forward. It is the rare shoe with this height heel that I am actually balanced in. Thanks!