My high heeled Crocs just arrived and I love them!

Oh I love them! Do they fit for wide feet (i.e. will the side of my foot where the bone part is stick out)?

I love the brown/pink pair!!!

Snowbrdgrl, yes, I think they are perfect for wide feet. I think sometimes that the bone right below my big toe likes to poke out and these shoes provide ample room for that bone. If that is what you meant.

Do these run true to size? They don't do half sizes, so would you recommend ordering up or down if a person is normally a half size? Some sites say they are 4 inch, but Crocs say they are 3 inch - I am betting Crocs is more accurate?

HauteMama, These do run true to size. I am a 6 and wear a 6. Let me see..hmmm...if I were a 6 1/2 what would I do...I am 99% sure I would have to buy the 7. The heel height is interesting. When you measure the exterior of the shoe it is just shy of 4"...but then you look at where to sole of your foot goes and it is a bit concave there so I think it is a true 3" heel.

Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts on these shoes. They seem to be the type of shoe you either love or not! I am thinking there may not be any in between!

I have to say just looking at my own pictures of the shoes makes me get all silly and excited about them! I guess I am a lover!

Thanks DesigningStyle for your feedback. Actually I have sorta the opposite "bone" problem. The bone that sticks out on my foot is the one right under the baby toe. So it is facing outwards! Do you find there is room on that side of your shoe to accommodate a little extra foot? LOL thanks - congrats on some great shoes!

Thanks DesigningStyle for your feedback. Actually I have sorta the opposite "bone" problem. The bone that sticks out on my foot is the one right under the baby toe. So it is facing outwards! Do you find there is room on that side of your shoe to accommodate a little extra foot? LOL thanks - congrats on some great shoes!

Okay I slipped them on again. They are indeed very roomy in the toe box. And the straps are soft. I think they will work nicely for you.

Ha ha! My eyes got huge when I saw the title to the thread. I clicked and I was waiting anxiously in anticipation of what atrocity I might see. I was 100% expecting the Croc shoe that everyone has only with a high heel. THAT would be one ugly shoe!!!

I like yours! They are cute. If they are comfortable all the better.
Enjoy!

Lawchick, I love that you expected them to be ugly! That goes hand in hand with the Croc ad campaign. I love it! "it's hard to believe the parents were ugly"! How cute is that!

Crocs-Ad.jpg

As far as I can tell, they are already unavailable in the black/black online. I cannot find them in reasonable sizes (i.e. 8) anywhere. So they must be in fairly high demand!