My high heeled Crocs just arrived and I love them!

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
Yes, they are high heeled Crocs! I am so in love! The style is "Cyprus" and run true to size, cost is $49.95, the color I got is bronze, but they have some really cute colors to pick from. Right now and for a while they have been sold out on crocs.com, I bought them from www.SurfandDirt.com and that site still has some left. I think these are going to be the rage for the Spring and Summer...hurry get a pair.

Cyprus_Crocs.jpg

Crocs-1.jpg

They are so much fun! Now if it were warmer than 40 degrees I would be out on the town in them! Instead I am wearing my Mammoth Crocs...the ones with the furry insert! They are so warm and toasty!

I, for one, love your high-heeled Crocs. I saw them a couple of weeks ago on the Crocs website, and I fell in love with them. I'm waiting for them to show up in stores.

I became a Crocs fan when I bought my first pair while on vacation in Hawaii. Then I bought a pair of high wedge boots from You by Crocs. Also very comfy.

Now I'm dieing for a pair of the high-heeled Crocs. They must feel dreamy. I want the red ones.

shoeangel, eeeeek! I just placed a second order for them in red! Of course they are not just called red, they are "Scarlett"! I guess I really am in love :love:!

And, yes they do feel dreamy. Soft and cushy yet supportive and lots of room for your toes to squirm!

shoeangel, eeeeek! I just placed a second order for them in red! Of course they are not just called red, they are "Scarlett"! I guess I really am in love :love:!

And, yes they do feel dreamy. Soft and cushy yet supportive and lots of room for your toes to squirm!

Ordering me a pair now! Too cute! Did you get yours from Crocs.com?

Do these run true to size? They don't do half sizes, so would you recommend ordering up or down if a person is normally a half size? Some sites say they are 4 inch, but Crocs say they are 3 inch - I am betting Crocs is more accurate?