My high heeled Crocs just arrived and I love them!

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
Yes, they are high heeled Crocs! I am so in love! The style is "Cyprus" and run true to size, cost is $49.95, the color I got is bronze, but they have some really cute colors to pick from. Right now and for a while they have been sold out on crocs.com, I bought them from www.SurfandDirt.com and that site still has some left. I think these are going to be the rage for the Spring and Summer...hurry get a pair.

leothelnss

buried in bags
O.G.
Jan 31, 2008
Haha those are AWESOME! I don't own any crocs but those look a lot better than their regular ones!

DesigningStyle

O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
They are so much fun! Now if it were warmer than 40 degrees I would be out on the town in them! Instead I am wearing my Mammoth Crocs...the ones with the furry insert! They are so warm and toasty!

shoeangel

Aug 12, 2006
Seattle
I, for one, love your high-heeled Crocs. I saw them a couple of weeks ago on the Crocs website, and I fell in love with them. I'm waiting for them to show up in stores.

I became a Crocs fan when I bought my first pair while on vacation in Hawaii. Then I bought a pair of high wedge boots from You by Crocs. Also very comfy.

Now I'm dieing for a pair of the high-heeled Crocs. They must feel dreamy. I want the red ones.

DesigningStyle

O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
shoeangel, eeeeek! I just placed a second order for them in red! Of course they are not just called red, they are "Scarlett"! I guess I really am in love :love:!

And, yes they do feel dreamy. Soft and cushy yet supportive and lots of room for your toes to squirm!

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
They are totally not my taste at all, but they look super-comfy. Congrats on a great find!

shoeangel

Aug 12, 2006
Seattle
shoeangel, eeeeek! I just placed a second order for them in red! Of course they are not just called red, they are "Scarlett"! I guess I really am in love :love:!

And, yes they do feel dreamy. Soft and cushy yet supportive and lots of room for your toes to squirm!
Ordering me a pair now! Too cute! Did you get yours from Crocs.com?

japskivt

Jul 11, 2006
NYC
They are so much fun! Now if it were warmer than 40 degrees I would be out on the town in them! Instead I am wearing my Mammoth Crocs...the ones with the furry insert! They are so warm and toasty!
My DD loves her Mammoth's.... hers are covered in Jibbitz though

Joke

O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
I'm not gonna lie, I don't like those, but great thing they work out for you and the price is great as well!

snowbrdgrl

O.G.
Oct 3, 2007
Oh I love them! Do they fit for wide feet (i.e. will the side of my foot where the bone part is stick out)?

I love the brown/pink pair!!!

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
Do these run true to size? They don't do half sizes, so would you recommend ordering up or down if a person is normally a half size? Some sites say they are 4 inch, but Crocs say they are 3 inch - I am betting Crocs is more accurate?

alexis77

Adopt a Greyhound!
O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
I love these! They look like a super-comfy fun shoe for summer! Can't wait till they show up in stores!