My HG: Wine Matinne (with New Hardware)

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
I am so very ecstatic! :yahoo:

I just came home from my business conference to find a wonderful box from Rebecca Minkoff waiting for me on my porch. So I patiently ate dinner and finally could not contain myself any longer... I opened up my package and found my Wine Matinee sitting up and wagging her tail (or not..lol). Sorry when I'm happy, I get corny...

I'm speechless and blinded by it's beautiful rich red leather. The new hardware compliments the bag and I would honestly describe this bag as elegance in it of itself.

Here are some pictures:

P4200002.jpg

P4200009.jpg

Close up:
P4200007.jpg

With her twin:
P4200008.jpg

In different settings and lighting:
P4200004.jpg

P4200005.jpg

P4200006.jpg

The first set of pics are the more true to life...

It is beautiful....I so love the wine color..Is the bag stuffed in these pics or is it that structured on its own?? I love that blue too...I sent you a pm about the blue..Congrats on your HG

Thanks Gung, Nicole, and tayls!

Gung - I'm looking at the bag more closely right now, so I can answer your question! LOL. Besides the zippers, The rivets that hold the handles to the bag are also a shiny gold with the initials RM on it. And the four posts on the bottom are just like the ones on the BBW except a little shinier, imho. Ack! I'm no good at this... :shame: HTH

It is beautiful....I so love the wine color..Is the bag stuffed in these pics or is it that structured on its own?? I love that blue too...I sent you a pm about the blue..Congrats on your HG

OMG Kimber, I'm so sorry I've been trying to catch up with forum and haven't had the chance to even look at your message! I'll go and look at it now. Promise!!

And thank you! :flowers: