My HG ...the ULTIMATE SPRING FLING WITH BLING!

jess38288 said:
******** you get all the pretty bags you lucky girl!!! :love: congrats!! you have exquisite taste

ps love your garden!!!

jess38288 said:

Hi jess38288! U are so sweet! Lucky girl I am, no doubt!
But these purchases mean so much more with all of you to share them with, thank you for always bringing a smiling comment :smile:
Spring is one of my favorite seasons.... I love to watch as perennials all pop up and colorful annual bursts planning begins!

I checked my backyard. Unfortunately, I didn't find one of these :crybaby:

Now THIS is what should drop in Times Square on New Years Eve!

Congratulations on the showpiece of showpieces. btw, your photos are GREAT!

Oh my ********! She's the most spectacularly beautiful bag I've ever seen! I mean, she is on par with Liz Taylor's 69 carat diamond! I would even name her in my will, as I'm sure she will be worth a fortune (she already is) down the road. Very best wishes, she is so beautiful and most unique! I can't wait to see more pictures!:woohoo:

hooooollyyy mollyyy
where's my sunnies when i need one??
i can't hardly open my eyes!
look at that shimmer!
attachment.php
can i put this as my laptop wallpaper?

Hi jess38288! U are so sweet! Lucky girl I am, no doubt!
But these purchases mean so much more with all of you to share them with, thank you for always bringing a smiling comment :smile:
Spring is one of my favorite seasons.... I love to watch as perennials all pop up and colorful annual bursts planning begins!

aww, you're welcome ********!! you have one of the best reveals (obviously the dice bag comes to mind!) i love perennials since there is so much less work involved. guess ill have to wait for a thread on your gardening too LOL

:love:So the story of the ULTIMATE SPRING FLING WITH BLING begins in Vegas at the relaunch of the Bellagio boutique in January, where a special edition collection of handbags was created to commemorate it's opening.....

The blue and pink Swarovski gems inspired a passion of pursuit for the perfect "Chanel Sparkle Beauty Bag for moi"

Much to my pleasure and upon some in depth investigation, I found out that Chanel was introducing 3 completely encrusted Swarovski classic flaps...
One in blue, one in silver and one in gold, each for $10,000:P

Details beyond that were sparse,
so I had hoped that with the passing of time,
this frivolous passion of mine,
might subside, and perhaps this desire might manage to slip away with the bright lights of Vegas .

As spring surfaced, so did the details of the sparkle beauty bag ;)
I was impressed with my ability to merely create a post called 'for the blingy Chanel lovers' and share my findings passed on by SA's and not feel the need to order it! Feeling very determined I carried on with the fabulous discussions in the blingy thread ....

I was quite confident that I was content with my other 12p purchases until.....

One fine sat afternoon, while waiting for my car at a hand wash I decided to "check in" here at the Purse Forum to see the latest excitement....there were our reveals of the newly released 'pearly one's , mini greens, dark pink fonce patents, etc, etc ...so the forum was buzzing with exciting reveals!

To my delightful surprise a fellow pf'er showcased her reveal of the star glazed beauty! (Lamborghini girl is to blame for this one, LOL....she and I were going back and forth on the blingy thread)

All my restraint melted away....

That was the straw that broke the camel's back....I called my NM SA immediately and explained that there was such a thing as this 'sparkle beauty bag' and I would need to see each of the 3 colors to make an informed decision in the 'event' I must have one......

My dear SA did her part in the blingy drama and confirmed she would arrange for me to preview the beauties, as difficult as it would be to transfer them in. NM only had 4 of each color in the entire company and the reserved pieces were already sold.....

My dedicated SA did exactly as she promised, and upon my return from my cruise she had the magical preview all set up....

I tried to convince my DH to come along to see, but it was a gorgeous Wednesday afternoon and my shopping trip to NM did not stand a chance against his GOLF

It was only fair to my SA to go and see of I was a contender because calls were coming in from west coast clients to purchase the beauty!

Well the DECISION took 60 seconds, one text to DH (to make him feel involved in the decision making process) , tons of ooooohhhh's and aaaaahhhhh's and millions of sheer giggles of delight! And a very expensive swipe of the NM charge card!

I am delighted to share with you my holy grail of ultimate bling this spring!:cutesy:

Thank you for sharing my story and I sincerely hope you enjoy these pics as much as I did taking them while exploring the yard this morning .....:heart::heart::heart:

no words.......it just take breath away!!
I think that you have to start a thread presenting us your incredible entire collection all toghether.....plenty of special pieces!:biggrin:

Lilarose said:
I checked my backyard. Unfortunately, I didn't find one of these :crybaby:

Now THIS is what should drop in Times Square on New Years Eve!

Congratulations on the showpiece of showpieces. btw, your photos are GREAT!

Lol :smile:
I had a nice hearty laugh with your comment! Wouldn't it be delightful if Chanel's popped up instead of perennials!
Thank you for your compliments and I'm delighted you enjoyed the pics ;)

Oh my ********! She's the most spectacularly beautiful bag I've ever seen! I mean, she is on par with Liz Taylor's 69 carat diamond! I would even name her in my will, as I'm sure she will be worth a fortune (she already is) down the road. Very best wishes, she is so beautiful and most unique! I can't wait to see more pictures!:woohoo:

aaahhh, thank you so much lambchop15:love:
Gosh it is certainly like jewelry, but nothing can compare to the "forever diamonds" queen! I shall treasure it!
thank u for your kind wishes:P