My HG ...the ULTIMATE SPRING FLING WITH BLING!

babyontheway said:
:faint::faint: I just stopped breathing for a sec- she took my breath away! Congrats on getting the bag of your dreams- it is a show stopper. You have a wonderful SA and involved DH:giggles:

Hi babyontheway....as hard as I tried to get this one out of my mind..... she made a deeper-impression on me!
I am a girl who loves a little bling ;)
and this is one divine package of bling!
My SA made the whole experience memorable. If anyone ever needs the impossible to become reality, PM me for her contact! As for my hubby, this 'sparkle beauty bag' journey began with him in Vegas in January, so he knew it was eventually inevitable, but yes I am lucky, no question there!
Thank you for sharing my spring fling......

hananiki said:
Wow!! Am so excited for you!! Beautiful bag!! I really loved your story too!! And lovely garden btw!! Congratulations!!

shattrstar said:
Omg I just fainted. What an amazing bag. Congrats and love your pictures!

I'm so pleased you enjoyed my pictures....she is so difficult to capture in images....this morning the backyard just looked so fresh and spring green with a pale blue sky....
I couldn't resist the temptation to take pictures outside. I actually tried putting the beauty in my pot :smile:
I'll try something again when summer annuals are in full bloom....perennials are popping everywhere ;)
Thank you for sharing.

CalpurniaPeach said:
I saw the one from 2011 - and it was SO beautiful! I love how your pictures captured the sparkle of those individual little crystals!

Worth every penny!!!

You make me feel better CalpurniaPeach! I have some guilt with this one ;)
She is like a piece of jewelry, that's how I view it! (justify it)
Although no gold or stones, only goatskin and Swarovski