My HG Shoe Came Today!!! It Deserves Its Own Thread!

Stinas

O.G.
Mar 7, 2007
Ponyhair Helmuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love them!!!!!!!!!!!
DSC02136.jpg

DSC02135.jpg

DSC02134.jpg

DSC02133.jpg

DSC02132.jpg

Im off tonight, so I think I might take that group shot lol
Kam & Lav - I want to see a group shot of all yours. Thats when ill really drool! Dont you both have this shoe?

WOW They are beautiful! Congrats, I know that you have been searching for that shoe for ages.
Let's see a Helmut family shot.

Congratulations Stinas! Now that is a shoe! :woohoo:I'd like to see a Helmut family photo too.

Im off tonight, so I think I might take that group shot lol
Kam & Lav - I want to see a group shot of all yours. Thats when ill really drool! Dont you both have this shoe?

Bring on the family photos........ :popcorn:

Stinas, no family shot for me since I only have one pair of helmuts - the black satin ones with crystals. There have been a few times when I wanted to bid on helmuts on ebay but you always beat me to it (this last time included). :crybaby:

Stinas, no family shot for me since I only have one pair of helmuts - the black satin ones with crystals. There have been a few times when I wanted to bid on helmuts on ebay but you always beat me to it (this last time included). :crybaby:
awww!!! I never knew we wear the same size?! You can borrow them whenever you like! :yes:
I want to see all your CL's! Just to drool thats all. It will help with my ban hahaha ban....everytime I say the word it makes me laugh!.
oo_let_me_see - Thanks!!!!

^^You wear them well so enjoy them. And I may have to take you up on your offer :winkiss:
Secretly I still kick myself that I didn't bid on the nude satin ones that you got for such a great deal!

I've said it before, I'll say it again YOU HAVE TO BE A SHOE MODEL! You have the best feet, your feet wear loubs like you were born in them. Your helmuts are just INSANE. I love them! Congrats!

Stinas, I WISH I had a pair of helmuts! I have a problem with the sizing on them as my heels are very narrow and my feet tend to have a very low arch and are practically flat as pancakes. Not to mention they are a bit wide for this shoe, so I am afraid that my foot would be sticking out on the inside part. I will have to say that even if my foot resembles K-Cav :wtf: in her CLs I would still get them!

I do have a family shot of my CLs, which I will post sometime. It is because of my CL family that I try to be on a ban. Try being the operative word. I have brought my habit down from three pairs a month to two.