My HG Shoe Came Today!!! It Deserves Its Own Thread!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ponyhair Helmuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love them!!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Beautiful! They look wonderful!!! Can't wait to see the outfits that will be created with those beauties! SEXY!!!:supacool:

3. WOW They are beautiful! Congrats, I know that you have been searching for that shoe for ages.
    Let's see a Helmut family shot.

4. Stinas I cannot believe how gorgeous that shoe is :drool:

5. Congratulations Stinas! Now that is a shoe! :woohoo:I'd like to see a Helmut family photo too.

6. Im off tonight, so I think I might take that group shot lol
    Kam & Lav - I want to see a group shot of all yours. Thats when ill really drool! Dont you both have this shoe?

7. Bring on the family photos........ :popcorn:

8. Stinas, no family shot for me since I only have one pair of helmuts - the black satin ones with crystals. There have been a few times when I wanted to bid on helmuts on ebay but you always beat me to it (this last time included). :crybaby:

9. Those are gorgeous, Stinas! I love them!!!!!!!!!!!

10. awww!!! I never knew we wear the same size?! You can borrow them whenever you like! :yes:
    I want to see all your CL's! Just to drool thats all. It will help with my ban hahaha ban....everytime I say the word it makes me laugh!.
    oo_let_me_see - Thanks!!!!

11. Holy cow!!!!!

12. ^^You wear them well so enjoy them. And I may have to take you up on your offer :winkiss:
    Secretly I still kick myself that I didn't bid on the nude satin ones that you got for such a great deal!

13. I've said it before, I'll say it again YOU HAVE TO BE A SHOE MODEL! You have the best feet, your feet wear loubs like you were born in them. Your helmuts are just INSANE. I love them! Congrats!

14. Stinas, I WISH I had a pair of helmuts! I have a problem with the sizing on them as my heels are very narrow and my feet tend to have a very low arch and are practically flat as pancakes. Not to mention they are a bit wide for this shoe, so I am afraid that my foot would be sticking out on the inside part. I will have to say that even if my foot resembles K-Cav :wtf: in her CLs I would still get them!

I do have a family shot of my CLs, which I will post sometime. It is because of my CL family that I try to be on a ban. Try being the operative word. I have brought my habit down from three pairs a month to two.

15. Yowsers!! They are amazing