My HG Reveal!

She is indeed my first "First" and my first pop-color Bal! Yes I do wish it were a City, but I feel that a small bright-color purse suits me better! :biggrin:

The chevre leather is so soft and squishy! Absolutely divine!

Attachments

• photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 754
However, she is not perfect. The handle (especially the stitches) is a bit dirty, some tassels are split and the glazing on the edge cracked a bit. I am thinking about sending her to LMB for a quick fix. :thinking:

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 729
She is indeed my first "First" and my first pop-color Bal! Yes I do wish it were a City, but I feel that a small bright-color purse suits me better! :biggrin:

Congratulations, Catash! She's a beauty. Don't be surprised how accommodating and roomy your First will be. The color is gorgeous. :loveeyes:

And at that price... :faint:

So happy for you! Enjoy!

And because of my $300 MyHabit coupon, I got her too. :blush:

2012 Cumin mRGGH City! I am a G12 lover and finally collected all three hardware!

Attachments

• photo 2-2.JPG
    photo 2-2.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 725
The Apple Green First I got from Yoogi's Closet for...$570! She is in very good condition for the price!

What a great deal, Catash! She's lovely!

And because of my $300 MyHabit coupon, I got her too. :blush:

2012 Cumin mRGGH City! I am a G12 lover and finally collected all three hardware!

Congrats again! Wow, you're on a roll :graucho:

My City family photo!

With my HG AG! I am Bal content for now (Bal overload indeed after getting 5 Bal in 6 months)!

Great family pic! I know what you mean about Bal overload... I got 6 Bals in the last 6 months myself :shame:

One question for my fellow Bal lovers:

One handle of my Cumin City has darkened even though it is supposed to be new. It is not bad but noticeable. The leather on one corner is also kind of dry. Considering it is 40% off the current price for a G12 City, I think it is acceptable.

Since I am sending my AG First to LMB, should I send her too for handle cleaning? :thinking:

Attachments

• photo 2-4.JPG
    photo 2-4.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 696
With my HG AG! I am Bal content for now (Bal overload indeed after getting 5 Bal in 6 months)!
Wait...what is Bal overload? I don't understand!!! :lolots:

What a collection! I just love the pop of color with the First and how the hardware distinguishes itself from it!!

And your newest city....:loveeyes:....gorgeous!!

Wow...you have such a nice assortment of colors!!! You go girl!!!!

The Apple Green First I got from Yoogi's Closet for...$570! She is in very good condition for the price!

However, she is not perfect. The handle (especially the stitches) is a bit dirty, some tassels are split and the glazing on the edge cracked a bit. I am thinking about sending her to LMB for a quick fix. :thinking:

I am so glad she made it safely to you!!! She is gorgeous:loveeyes::hbeat::heart:
It took real self restraint for me to pass her by at that incredible price. But, I'm so glad I did so you could give her a home!!! Enjoy your soft squish AG perfection!:graucho: