My HG Reveal!

Her Website said 3-4 weeks (that is quite long...:thinking:). I just filled out a requisition form and emailed Barbara.

Ooh, that is a long time! But you have others to keep you company! Keep us posted! :yes:

I'm sure it will be hard to be away from her that long! But, well wort the wait. :graucho: What all are you having done to her? And, as London mentioned you have others to keep you company:graucho:

London, how is Ms. Sapphire today?:smile:)

Ooh, that is a long time! But you have others to keep you company! Keep us posted! :yes:

Definitely. Hope the spa service is worthwhile.

I'm sure it will be hard to be away from her that long! But, well wort the wait. :graucho: What all are you having done to her? And, as London mentioned you have others to keep you company:graucho:

London, how is Ms. Sapphire today?:smile:)

I want to at least have my AG cleaned (especially the stitching on the handle). I emailed Barbara to ask her if she will be able to fix the cracked glazing. I remember a TPFer having her do that and the result was quite amazing.

Definitely. Hope the spa service is worthwhile.

I want to at least have my AG cleaned (especially the stitching on the handle). I emailed Barbara to ask her if she will be able to fix the cracked glazing. I remember a TPFer having her do that and the result was quite amazing.

Just found out that my reveal was featured on the Purseblog PurseForum Roundup ! :amuse: Need to tell my DH about it.

Hmm....The Force is strong with this one GG :spiderweb:

I'm sure they can handle that very well:biggrin:. Does she look dirty IRL. Doesn't show in the pics. Just saw the roundup article! :smile:)That us so cool:graucho: it is a great reveal! I'm thinking you are right about the force with this one Catash:panic::spiderweb:

Last edited:
I'm sure they can handle that very well:biggrin:. Can you post the link for the roundup! That us so cool:graucho: it is a great reveal! I'm thinking you are right about the force with this one Catash:panic::spiderweb:

Thanks! The link is here.
http://www.purseblog.com/purse-forum/purseforum-roundup-september-12/

I am not that serious about photos and just use my iPhone to take bag photos. Compared with some tPFers' photos mine look so amateur! I was really surprised that it got picked. Got to thank my photogenic AG! :blush: