!!My HG preloved reveal!!

LVlvoe_bug

O.G.
Jul 14, 2012
And here she is........I got her like new at Yoogis but it does not even seem like its been used once....It even came with receipt that it was purchased 12/27/12!! This is my first LV leather piece!:love::love:

Attachments

• speedy.jpg
    speedy.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 1,341
Last edited:
And here she is........I got her like new at Yoogis but it does not even seem like its been used once....It even came with receipt that it was purchased 12/27/12!! This is my first LV leather piece!
Wow! I never even saw her for sale! HAHA you are quick!
Congrats! Glad you got your HG! I'm still on a search for mine. ;)

And here she is........I got her like new at Yoogis but it does not even seem like its been used once....It even came with receipt that it was purchased 12/27/12!! This is my first LV leather piece!

So it was you! I got an email from Yoogis with this as the featured item and when I went to look, it was already gone! Congrats to you. It's my HG too :smile: May I ask how much it was? Curiosity kills me! The price disappears once its sold. I understand if you don't want to respond here, I'll take a PM!

Gorgeous! Hope you love, love, LVoe it!

So it was you! I got an email from Yoogis with this as the featured item and when I went to look, it was already gone! Congrats to you. It's my HG too :smile: May I ask how much it was? Curiosity kills me! The price disappears once its sold. I understand if you don't want to respond here, I'll take a PM!

Gorgeous! Hope you love, love, LVoe it!

Thank you so much! It was $2145..Weird because I never got that email about it being featured...this was the second terre empreinte speedy posted in last month or so...I can't believe someone would want to give this bag away! :smile:

Thank you so much! It was $2145..Weird because I never got that email about it being featured...this was the second terre empreinte speedy posted in last month or so...I can't believe someone would want to give this bag away!

Me either! That's amazing that it has the receipt and everything. Woohoo for a discount on an item that appears brand new. I love that color and I'm not even a brown fan. I don't own any leather LV bags yet and this will eventually be my first :smile: So happy for you because I've molested this bag in the store and know how amazing it is! I'll just oggle your picture of it for now. Enjoy!