My HG Muscade Edith Loaf - too cute!

Nov 7, 2007
Hi ladies I have been wanting a muscade chloe for as long as I can remember. I was fortunate enough to own the edith in this color in the bowler version - and found it too big for my needs...

So, I am over the moon to now own this rarer version of edith in my ulitmate color choice!

llson

O.G.
Aug 24, 2006
Congrats, really cute bag, I have the Edith hobo in muscade, and I totally agree, it's a beautiful color.

kdo

Let's Go Caps!
Nov 1, 2008
Nice color and the leather looks so wonderfully thick and chewy! Love this size, too! Congrats!!

scarcici

O.G.
Jul 18, 2007
Spain
Congrats DRR :yahoo:! It´s a gorgeous Edith style. I love it and I think it´s prettier than the satchel :P...The colour is one of the best.
We are waiting for modeling pics :graucho:!

Juda

O.G.
Apr 23, 2009
Muscade is my favorite color. I am very happy for you , you found the bag you have been searching for in the color that you want;)

pukasonqo

goddess of suburbia
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
0z
glad it is safe with you now! lovely style, i liked more than the regular one and the colour is beautiful! congrats DRR!

i_wona

like two plums
O.G.
Jan 10, 2007
Australia
Oh god, my heart is palpitating! DRR, another gorgeous find! This one is definitely the best of lot, I reckon!

Nov 7, 2007
Thank you everyone for you lovely comments - modelling pics to come soon I promise...

In case any of you were getting concerned :smile: My edith collection is down to 2. This newest beauty and choc conteen...

I have some other chloe lovelies on their way and will post a completed up to date family pic within another week or 2 - as there have been changes since the last one.