My HG is just so expensive, I don't know if I'll ever get it!

Dude, guys, I just had a thought... what if the AG City on eBay right now is the $10 from Goodwill? Perhaps the girl discovered what it was worth in the end or something

Wouldn't that just be the most ironic thing?!:Push: :cursing: Shasta, don't give up on finding your HG. stylefly and others have already piped in about this. Which Bbag colors people desire come in waves. I'm CERTAIN you'll find your AG City for a more reasonable price...

Okay, don't hate me for this advice...but I'll bet that if you wait another few months, you'll get one a lot cheaper. These things go in waves- people get excited about a certain colour and it becomes very in-demand...then people think,"Oh, it's worth a lot, I should sell mine." This causes over-saturation as well as overexposure so not only are there more available, but people are bored and move on to the next hot collectible.
This happened a few.months ago with Magenta, and even Flat Brass Firsts where suddenly they were popping up everywhere for a while and prices kept going down.
Be patient...it will be your time soon enough- and you may not even want it anymore once it becomes easy to find!

So true! While the rockin' colors are fun, they're also not for everyone, and once people actually get the bag, sometimes they find it doesn't work as well for them as they thought it would . And of course, every new crop of colors prompts a round of sales of whatever bags people are holding;) .
So, hang in there!

shasta...have you ever tried to think about an alternative say vert gazon? I have an apple city and apple work before but I sold them and bought a vert gazon city...I love how rich but "striking" vert gazon is...

but that's just me:smile: :heart:

^ That's true, VG is a vibrant, stunning color, even from far away. And it would be a lot easier to integrate into one's existing wardrobe. Have you seen the VG IRL? If not, maybe you could fall for it instead! :smile:

^ That's true, VG is a vibrant, stunning color, even from far away. And it would be a lot easier to integrate into one's existing wardrobe. Have you seen the VG IRL? If not, maybe you could fall for it instead! :smile:

I do have a VG clutch which is gorgeous. This is a good option to think about. Remember 6 months ago when VIF was so expensive? Color craze def. comes and goes w/ each season. You all have given me great advice.

I do agreed that sometimes some of the rare bbag go overboard and sell nearly US2000. So far i only pay one that costs me ard USD1600 for a WE rare bag and i guess it shld be still a bit reasonable due to the size and the condition of the bag....but if there is anything that pop up like fbf bag, then i believe the price will also go up to that amt as i do have an offer locally for a 01 fbf black for USD2050, isn't that ridiculous but due to the demand and the interest from the pple, that's why there are times that u may found it a bit too high to buy for a vintage and second-hand bag (furthermore the bag is already 6 yrs old).....it really depends on u whether u want to spulge so much if u really like the bag so much.....:smile:

It's a good advice that you guys are giving to wait out...I personally love the AG :drool: as well, but also think that $2000+ is quite steep. I am still new to Bbags - can anyone tell me after such kind of high demand dies down, about how much would one pay for an AG City? (Or...is it possible that it may remain highly coveted for a long time :crybaby:?)