My HG "Friends & Family" Reveal! 2010 Stam!!!

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
Sooooo, first I want to thank all of you MJ experts who helped me make this decision with what year, weight of the bag throughout the years, suede or fabric lining, difference in chain from year to year (leather shoulder insert), blah blah blah!
I went back and forth about buying an older one from Bon or e*ay, but was concerned about the weight, leather type, lining type, then, oh my gooooodness: Bloomie's friends and family sale came along and MJ was NOT excluded!!! It is the most $ I have ever spent on a bag, but I am so thrilled with it and I know I will never let her go!
I handpicked this baby from 3 black ones available, bought it last Friday at the pre-sale, and was able to pick it up on Wednesday!!
:yahoo:
I know you all have seen this a million times before, but I am so excited about my 2010 Classic Black Stam!!
Please pardon me in my gym clothes, but I just got home from the gym & couldn't wait to share my reveal with you!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_4532.JPG
    IMG_4532.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 59
....and some more pix of my beauty!!!
:nuts:

Attachments

• IMG_4533.JPG
    IMG_4533.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_4534.JPG
    IMG_4534.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4535.JPG
    IMG_4535.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_4536.JPG
    IMG_4536.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4537.JPG
    IMG_4537.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 72
Thank you so so so much, ladies!
I agonized over getting the "Perfect" stam, and ya know, there's nothing quite like getting a brand new bag!!! Admittedly, I have NEVER owned a brand new MJ bag, and this is so very special to me!
The leather is so lightweight, has a beautiful soft surface texture, and I love the lining and the chain with the leather shoulder strap insert is perfection!
I am just so pleased with this purchase~

Your new bag is absolutely gorgeous and I love your Stella girl too. She is adorable!:yes:

Awww! Thanks~
Stella is still a silly, spazzy puppy (not quite a year old), but Cooper is my picture-perfect model; always in my avatar picture. He sits so nice and doesn't move, whereas Stella comes flying into the picture jumping around like a circus dog!
They are the most awesome pair!!!