My HG Finally Arrived!!!! + Updated Bal Family photos!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! So many of you know that I am a Galet addict!!! I've been trying to search for a Galet GGH part time for some time now and one finally popped up on Bonanzle and I had to buy it immediately!!! Some others know that I also bought a Black RH City 2 weeks ago. I returned it to fund this purchase! Good things come at the wrong time but I was very lucky to score this beauty. So everyone please welcome my Galet GGH Part time!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Yummy butt shot!

[​IMG]

7. My Galet Family!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. My Bal collection went through some minor changes over the past month. So here it is! My Updated Bal Family minus my Black GGH City! :cloud9:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. OMG what an AMAZING Collection and the boom box charm is awesome!! :nuts:

I love Galet myself but so far I only have a mini mini cp and bracelet (baby steps, LOL).

Congrats on finding your HG! Enjoy!!!

11. Congrats on getting your HG! It's so beautiful. :heart: the family shot.

12. Wow! That is one gorgeous Galet family! Congrats on finding your HG!

13. I had Galet with SGH and found it to be a very boring combo but this is beautiful!

14. They are all beautiful!! Galet looks so great with GGH!!! What a wonderful collection!!

15. OMG!!!!!! :wtf:
    What a gorgeous collection!!! And those are some HG Galets you own!!!! Congrats!!!