My HG...finally and a couple clutches REVEAL !!!

kobe939

O.G.
Apr 16, 2008
I haven't done much reveal on tpf for a while, instead I just enjoy reading others' reveal. However, I have been wanting this bag FOREVER. Well, maybe just a few months. Not only I got this bag finally, but in the most luxious, thick and distressed leather that I can ever wanted in a Bal. It really reminds me of the older leather.

I used to own an anthra RH work maybe 2 years ago but didn't like and sold it. I now only own a plomb RH WE that I haven't even used yet, no work. However, I just think RH work in pop color just looks amazing. Although I love the giant hw look on the work, but that was just too heavy for me, I think I much prefer work in RH.

F/W 2011 Coq RH Work - the color is true red with no orange undertone, and the leather on this baby is just insane IMO. I am just toally in love with this bag!!! :love:

IMG_66371.jpg

IMG_66301.jpg

IMG_66691.jpg

IMG_66751.jpg

Sorry for the picture overload, but just want to share my happiness!! :yahoo:

And then, I got these two clutches from Erica. Again, I have always wanted clutches especially flat clutches. I wasn't quite sure about the envelope clutch, but love officier especially in gold hw, so couldn't resist. I usually don't like light color bag, but when I saw the sahara FC with gold hw, how could I say no??? :biggrin:

IMG_66461-1.jpg

That's a beautiful bag Kobe, with amazing leather! Better than the leather on my Coq WE.

You need to take that Plomb WE out for a spin; I love my RH WE's and would love to find a Dark Night with leather like your Coq.

Is this a preowned bag because it looks brand new!

WOW kobe,,, thats one gorgeous coq~!!!! amazing leather isnt it? guess we should start a coq club :balloon: congrats

Thanks, coq is just amazing! I am so glad that I waited and got this one.
I thought there is a coq club already, isn't there?

That's a beautiful bag Kobe, with amazing leather! Better than the leather on my Coq WE.

You need to take that Plomb WE out for a spin; I love my RH WE's and would love to find a Dark Night with leather like your Coq.

Is this a preowned bag because it looks brand new!

Thanks Roey! Yes, it's brand new. I got it from *bay and it came all the way from Italy. I didn't expect the leather to be this great when I saw the seller's pics, but oh my, wasn't I wrong! Plus, it's cheaper than retail, totally lucked out.

If I go to the gym like you, I would have taken the plomb we out for a spin. Unfortunately I am a couch potato :biggrin:, the best I can do is to carry her in the house. Somehow I find that bag a little too big for every day use, maybe I just need to get used to it.

I heard the leather on the dark night is quite amazing, plus the color is better too. Hope you can find 'the one'. ;)

OMB!!!! Look at the wrinkles on that bag!!!! :nuts: Congrats on such a beauty!

Love the clutches! Great finds, lucky girl. Enjoy!!

I haven't done much reveal on tpf for a while, instead I just enjoy reading others' reveal. However, I have been wanting this bag FOREVER. Well, maybe just a few months. Not only I got this bag finally, but in the most luxious, thick and distressed leather that I can ever wanted in a Bal. It really reminds me of the older leather.

I used to own an anthra RH work maybe 2 years ago but didn't like and sold it. I now only own a plomb RH WE that I haven't even used yet, no work. However, I just think RH work in pop color just looks amazing. Although I love the giant hw look on the work, but that was just too heavy for me, I think I much prefer work in RH.

F/W 2011 Coq RH Work - the color is true red with no orange undertone, and the leather on this baby is just insane IMO. I am just toally in love with this bag!!! :love:

IMG_66371.jpg

IMG_66301.jpg

IMG_66691.jpg

IMG_66751.jpg

Sorry for the picture overload, but just want to share my happiness!! :yahoo:

And then, I got these two clutches from Erica. Again, I have always wanted clutches especially flat clutches. I wasn't quite sure about the envelope clutch, but love officier especially in gold hw, so couldn't resist. I usually don't like light color bag, but when I saw the sahara FC with gold hw, how could I say no??? :biggrin:

IMG_66461-1.jpg

wow - that leather IS amazing - congratualtions on such a great find![/QUOTE

Thanks mere girl, it is really a great find. I was carrying this bag today and absolutely love it.

That leather is amazing - congrats! !

Thanks thedseer, really love the leather.

OMB!!!! Look at the wrinkles on that bag!!!! :nuts: Congrats on such a beauty!

Love the clutches! Great finds, lucky girl. Enjoy!!

Thanks hrhsunshine, yes, the wrinkles are amazing! Love the clutch too, but not sure if I like the Sahara, might be too light. I think I like your noix and sanguine EC more! :biggrin:

Gorgeous!! The leather is absolutely amazing. Love your clutches too ... especially the Officier. :tup:

Thanks Moonstarr! My first Bal was an officier twiggy but I sold it after 2 years later because it didn't get too much. But I love officier, so the EC officier can fill my void for the time being.

Ok the clutches are really nice but the Coquelicot :woohoo:
So beautiful. I can't get enough of this colour.
Many congrats.

Thanks Livia1, can't get enough of coq, but I still love pourpre, these are my favourite red.

Coq leather is TDF! I recently acquired 2 new works as well. Somehow I feel leather on Work is much better than City and Part Time, probably because there's lots more leather to love.:P To me, work leather > part time leather > city leather. It might just be psychological.