My HG came in today!!!

AutumnJade

Aug 30, 2008
I've been drooling over this bag since I first knew it existed. However, that wasn't until it was out of the outlets and so I've been stalking her for a while. But first....there's another bag that I've been stalking that I finally got as well and although she's not my HG, she's very very close. :biggrin:
Ladies, I present the burnt orange ergo pleated satchel. Love this bag!!

Attachments

• ergotomo.JPG
    ergotomo.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 93
  • boergo.JPG
    boergo.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 88
  • ergolining.JPG
    ergolining.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 76
And now....my HG....she's my fave color and in a yummy patent leather....very big and roomy....a little heavy (like me, haha) and just tdf! Yummy legacy lining and a detachable strap to boot. Love love love this bag. Sadly, I didn't take any reveal pics because I've been waiting on her so long I had to rip the box open as soon as I got it.

my teal francine!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Attachments

• francineinside.JPG
    francineinside.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 52
  • francinefrontpocket.JPG
    francinefrontpocket.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 66
  • francineback.JPG
    francineback.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 57
  • francine.JPG
    francine.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 80
Here she is with my all my stuff and a little dressed up. The cupcake isn't Coach...it's a little clip-on watch I bought and thought was cute. I love how perfectly the turquoise patent accessories match!!! I'm in heaven right now. Love this color and sooo happy to finally have this bag. :nuts:

Attachments

• francinefilled.JPG
    francinefilled.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 99
  • hangingfrancine.JPG
    hangingfrancine.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 80
  • francinefamily.JPG
    francinefamily.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 121
Oh yeah, I forgot to add this shot of the ergo. Nothing special, I just liked the way it turned out. I love the rainbow on both bags!

Attachments

• orangeergo.JPG
    orangeergo.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 89