My HG came in today!!!

Hey, bag-twin! :hugs: You're going to love this Francine. It's the best everyday bag, and it wears like iron. Plus, it'll make you a true believer in the idea that teal can be neutral... the most gorgeous neutral in the universe. ;) Every day I own this bag I love it a little more... and I bet you will too!

Wow, you've got good taste in bags! Where did you get them and their prices if you don't mind?
I got the ergo on ebay for $290 nwt and the francine for just barely under $400 on bonanzle from a lovely tpf'er. She's used but was nicely taken care of. Normally I wouldn't pay that much for a bag online but I'd been stalking the ergo for a while and well, now that I have Francine I'd pay it again in a heartbeat. I love her sooo much. I had to save up for her and I stalked her forever and the seller worked with me and was such a jewel.
I know that's still a little too expensive for some but I think they were both well worth it. :smile:

I got the ergo on ebay for $290 nwt and the francine for just barely under $400 on bonanzle from a lovely tpf'er. She's used but was nicely taken care of. Normally I wouldn't pay that much for a bag online but I'd been stalking the ergo for a while and well, now that I have Francine I'd pay it again in a heartbeat. I love her sooo much. I had to save up for her and I stalked her forever and the seller worked with me and was such a jewel.
I know that's still a little too expensive for some but I think they were both well worth it. :smile:
Those bags are definitely worth what you paid because of the rare color of the burnt orange ergo (that leather is vintage vachetta if I'm not mistaken)
and of course the teal francine has always been a showstopper, people on the streets may stop you to ask about it, that's how pretty it is. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous treasures with us!

It was my pleasure! I'm so glad to have fellow Coachies that understand the madness and can share in my joy. No one else understands me, lol. I need to get some new girlfriends, haha. Thanks so much for letting me share and celebrating with me!

I've been drooling over this bag since I first knew it existed. However, that wasn't until it was out of the outlets and so I've been stalking her for a while. But first....there's another bag that I've been stalking that I finally got as well and although she's not my HG, she's very very close. :biggrin:
Ladies, I present the burnt orange ergo pleated satchel. Love this bag!!
Looks like your sweet doggy is drooling over it now...what a cutie!
Beautiful bag too!