My Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobhill

Empress of Dress
Feb 1, 2008
I understand that people are having a problem w/ my Birkin! so I have all the information here with better pics hoping that this will satisfy you, as to rather my bag is fake or not ( It is Not.)

Jpg: bleu jean
Clemence leather
silver palladium hardwear
Stamped 107 A box in I
Handels wrapped in Hermes ribbon (by me)
08 fall Twilly
Jackie Kennedy "Berries Brooch"
Bought in San francisco Union square Hermes.

Attachments

• DSC_0332.JPG
    DSC_0332.JPG
    186.1 KB · Views: 181
  • DSC_0167_2.JPG
    DSC_0167_2.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC_0074.JPG
    DSC_0074.JPG
    163.9 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC_0001_2 copy.JPG
    DSC_0001_2 copy.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 214
Please let me know if I can provide you w/ anymore information of the purchase of my bag!

Attachments

• DSC_0111.JPG
    DSC_0111.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_0085_2.JPG
    DSC_0085_2.JPG
    159.5 KB · Views: 203
I'm sorry I don't like spending hours in a museum w/ heels on, so I wear my Crocs. I't a choice like fashion is and as you see they go nicely w/ my Chanel cardigan jacket, chanel pearls and Ralph Lauren jeans w/ Chanel belt. I like my style and would not change it to Suit others expectations!

Attachments

• 4984_1162310854378_1126045336_489188_7394070_n.jpg
    4984_1162310854378_1126045336_489188_7394070_n.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
i dont think starting a new thread is the best way to address concerns... via pm or in the thread in question.

as an aside i find the ladies and gents here to be EXTREMELY nice and i dont people ever "have a problem with bags" if people express concern it is out of worry and a good place not out of spite. that ladies and gents here are generally helpful and will answer any questions you have.

if you need the bag to be authenticated post it in the "authenticate this hermes bag" thread. if you are addressing concerns that came up in a particular thread, that thread is the best place to post.

Last edited:
They had my post taken down because they did not believe my bag was real becasue I had on Crocs. There is nothing up to respond too now, so I hope this will help concerns of parties involved.

I think the people on this site are Generally VERY helpful to me and KIND they know there stuff I am not saying that!

I've been on this forum for 2 1/2 years, and I've NEVER seen a post removed due to the wearing of Crocs! We've often had reveals where the member was VERY casually dressed.

I'm sorry - there are several things about this bag that make me believe it is not authentic. And they have nothing to do with your foot wear.

Last edited:
They had my post taken down because they did not believe my bag was real becasue I had on Crocs. There is nothing up to respond too now, so I hope this will help concerns of parties involved.

I think the people on this site are Generally VERY helpful to me and KIND they know there stuff I am not saying that!

i think that is something really to talk to mods and admis about.

personally, seeing your bag, i dont think it was the crocs that made them question your bag.

i know a lot about leather in general and i know that hermes uses only the high quality hides and the highest quality dueing process. you can get a summary of leather here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leather

the bag pictured uses a very low quality dyeing process, if this bag was purchased at a boutique, i would take it back and request an exchange. for the amount that these bags cost the hides should be perfect, this is a very poor hide.

if you did not buy it at a store i would request a refund from whoever you bought it from.

Status
Not open for further replies.