my Hermes Valentine ~ first H bag, and in Rouge H!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    It's a Garden Party! An under-the-radar, low-key H bag for sure, but one that I think I'll use a lot as an everyday tote. Ordered it from Hermes.com.

Here are a few quick pics, because I'm getting ready for the big East Coast blizzard. :nuts:

Specs: Rouge H Garden Party in negonda leather with chevron canvas lining, silver and palladium Clou de Selle snap closure, 14" x 10.25" x 6.5"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!! That's a lovely H Valentine!!!

3. Gorgeous GP...enjoy to the fullest!!!

4. Happy Valentine's Day. Congrats on your first H bag. Great bag and a lovely color. Enjoy!!

5. She is very beautiful! Love GP and love this colour too! Congrats!! :love:

6. Very pretty....love the stitching. Hope you both stay warm during the blizzard.

7. Congratulation, Cosmo. Happy "orange" Valentine. What a gorgeous first H bag, you couldn't have picked a better choice! :love:

[​IMG]

8. Congrats!!! I LOVE it!!! Great color and the stitching is gorgeous!

9. Oh my.............it's love at first sight for me also. I think I may need another bag.

Congrats on a fabulous first H bag! The colour is superb

10. Thanks everybody! :ty:

11. just gorgy with the contrast stitching!! congrats!!

12. congrats on your new red GP for V day~
    my first H bag is also a GP, wishing you more H bags to come :party:

13. The red is actually a bit darker IRL but hard to capture in pics. I've been looking for the perfect dark red bag for so long and this is it. LOVE Rouge H! :love:

14. Fabulous GP!!! She's soooo beautiful~ What a perfect Valentine!! Congrats~

15. Lovely, congrats!!