my Hermes Valentine ~ first H bag, and in Rouge H!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
    It's a Garden Party! An under-the-radar, low-key H bag for sure, but one that I think I'll use a lot as an everyday tote. Ordered it from Hermes.com.

Here are a few quick pics, because I'm getting ready for the big East Coast blizzard. :nuts:

Specs: Rouge H Garden Party in negonda leather with chevron canvas lining, silver and palladium Clou de Selle snap closure, 14" x 10.25" x 6.5"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rouge H Hermes Garden Party.JPG Rouge H Hermes Garden Party2.JPG Rouge H Hermes Garden Party3.JPG
  2. Congrats!! That's a lovely H Valentine!!!

3. Gorgeous GP...enjoy to the fullest!!!

4. Happy Valentine's Day. Congrats on your first H bag. Great bag and a lovely color. Enjoy!!

5. She is very beautiful! Love GP and love this colour too! Congrats!! :love:

6. Very pretty....love the stitching. Hope you both stay warm during the blizzard.

7. Congratulation, Cosmo. Happy "orange" Valentine. What a gorgeous first H bag, you couldn't have picked a better choice! :love:

[​IMG]

8. Congrats!!! I LOVE it!!! Great color and the stitching is gorgeous!

9. Oh my.............it's love at first sight for me also. I think I may need another bag.

Congrats on a fabulous first H bag! The colour is superb

10. Thanks everybody! :ty:

11. just gorgy with the contrast stitching!! congrats!!

12. congrats on your new red GP for V day~
    my first H bag is also a GP, wishing you more H bags to come :party:

13. The red is actually a bit darker IRL but hard to capture in pics. I've been looking for the perfect dark red bag for so long and this is it. LOVE Rouge H! :love:

14. Fabulous GP!!! She's soooo beautiful~ What a perfect Valentine!! Congrats~

15. Lovely, congrats!!