My Hermes Siesta China Table!

guccigal07

He is Risen
Jun 19, 2006
I am having my FIRST dinner tomorrow night yay! finally!

So here is my table set up with my new serving pieces!

I still need nicer crystal....for my drinkware and my vases, etc but I have not decided on it.

but on the dinner for tomorrow...

Baguette and Brie

Butter Lettuce Salad with Greek Feta and Pear vinaigrette from Napa
Dry aged New York strip steaks
Sugar Grilled Asparagus
Grilled Portobello Mushrooms

and for dessert....Pear Tart

For drinks: Champagne to start and red wine from my California trip

so I am excited and I will be busy busy tomorrow!

Attachments

• table1.jpg
    table1.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 1,177
  • table2.jpg
    table2.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 916
  • table3.jpg
    table3.jpg
    126.4 KB · Views: 399
Thanks Megs! want to come?

I just wanted to do something fun. I haven't had a nice dinner at my house in awhile.

in laws are coming over so I will have to drink alot but it will be fun! yay for new China! YAY!

thanks. I was a little worried about the flowers. I grabbed stuff at the store and got home to put it together and wasn't sure about it. thanks! making me feel better

shoot HG, would rather have you any day and time than my in laws. it would actually be fun and pleasant then.

my MIL is actually okay once she drinks...and I got lots of her fav. :smile:

That's so nice. Have fun at dinner tomorrow with your beautiful Hermes China. I'm sending flowers for you. :flowers::flowers::flowers:

attachment.php

What a wonderful menu!
I bet they love having you as a DIL.
I bet is was so luxurious having wonderful china with amazing food.
I like your centerpiece as well!

Lovely GG! I remember my first dinner party. Was sooo nervous as the other couple were major foodies. I always laugh about my little mistake with the dessert. I made choc mousse and the recipe called for "strong coffee" and is thought it meant coffee grounds when it really meant brewed strong coffee. Ha Ha ! It was a crunchy mousse and actually tasted pretty good. LOL!

Thanks Megs! want to come?

I just wanted to do something fun. I haven't had a nice dinner at my house in awhile.

in laws are coming over so I will have to drink alot but it will be fun! yay for new China! YAY!

I will sit in the corner.. I just want some of the food and to watch people eat off the beautiful china!!!!!!

WOW!!!! I love dinner parties when the good china comes out to play! Enjoy your evening!!!! That menu is making me hungry just reading it!!!!

Very pretty, GG...my mouth is watering now from your menu!
Let's see tomorrow night is Friday...that means pizza at the Rocker house...on plastic dishes from Target!
OK, who wants to go to GGs and who to RCs?