My Hermes experience today!

La Vanguardia

PAPER DOLL
O.G.
Dec 21, 2005
I was itching for a new wallet and today I popped by the Hermes shop here in my town in search of an orange-colored wallet. Well, they didn't have one. Instead I fell in love with purple wallet in goat skin leather. The leather is incredibly amazing and super soft. I figured, since I'm going to be handling it a lot, a darker color would be better.

They also had a 32 cm orange Kelly with gold hardware if anyone is interested. The leather they said is a new one, I forgot the name, and it's super soft.

I also asked about the waiting list for the Birkin and they said it is closed. However, after chatting for a while with the SA and I bought the wallet and a scarf ring, she took out the waitlist book and we started to talk about what Birkin I would like.

So, I just ordered a 30cm Birkin in gold togo, clemence, or chevre (whichever comes first) with silver palladium hardware. At first I wanted the portiron, but for that she said I need to come back in June because in July, the manager in Switzerland will go to Paris and place all the special orders.

Hopefully, I get my gold birkin soon. I'm so excited. :nuts:

Here are pics of the wallet:
hermes_wallet.jpg

hermes_wallet_inside.jpg

Thanks guys!

I also hope I get the bag fast. It was really funny how the supposedly closed waitlist all of a sudden became open. I guess you just really have to chat with the SAs for a while and show you're interest.

She even started to help fix the scarf I was wearing and show the different ways to tie it with the scarf ring. I particularly wore my Hermes scarf so that they'll be nice to me :lol: