My Hermes experience today!

1. I was itching for a new wallet and today I popped by the Hermes shop here in my town in search of an orange-colored wallet. Well, they didn't have one. Instead I fell in love with purple wallet in goat skin leather. The leather is incredibly amazing and super soft. I figured, since I'm going to be handling it a lot, a darker color would be better.

They also had a 32 cm orange Kelly with gold hardware if anyone is interested. The leather they said is a new one, I forgot the name, and it's super soft.

I also asked about the waiting list for the Birkin and they said it is closed. However, after chatting for a while with the SA and I bought the wallet and a scarf ring, she took out the waitlist book and we started to talk about what Birkin I would like.

So, I just ordered a 30cm Birkin in gold togo, clemence, or chevre (whichever comes first) with silver palladium hardware. At first I wanted the portiron, but for that she said I need to come back in June because in July, the manager in Switzerland will go to Paris and place all the special orders.

Hopefully, I get my gold birkin soon. I'm so excited. :nuts:

Here are pics of the wallet:
    hermes_wallet.jpg

hermes_wallet_inside.jpg

2. Wow :love: It's beautiful!

3. I wish I could have that Orange kelly....

4. The orange color was really gorgeous!

5. Gorgeous wallet! Congratulations on your special order, I hope you get it fast. :smile:

6. Cool :nuts: The wallet is lovely, nice color :love:

7. Thanks guys!

I also hope I get the bag fast. It was really funny how the supposedly closed waitlist all of a sudden became open. I guess you just really have to chat with the SAs for a while and show you're interest.

She even started to help fix the scarf I was wearing and show the different ways to tie it with the scarf ring. I particularly wore my Hermes scarf so that they'll be nice to me :lol:

8. Such a lovely wallet. Oooh I hope you get that Birkin soon too! Congrats!

9. Congrats! The wallet is beautiful. Hope you don't have to wait too long for your Birkin.

10. Gorgeous wallet, and I can't wait to see your Birkin !

11. La Vanguardia,

gut zu wissen!! habe in zürich auch eine bestellt :smile:

Thank you soooooo much

12. very beautiful wallet indeed~:love: ~~ congrats~~~:idea:

13. What a lovely day! Gorgeous wallet and good luck on your Birkin!

14. Congrats! I wonder if thats what my SA wanted my # for lol, I suppose I'll find out today. Your future birkin sounds awesome! :biggrin:

15. Grüzi! Kein Problem! Did you order the wallet or the bag? :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice