My Heloise Is Here

Hi Brigitte

Of course I love her. I have to since I woke at 3 in the morning to call Woodbury to finalise the sale!:nuts:

For the past few years, I wondered why is everyone so keen on the Heloise. I've seen Heloise around when I picked up my Saskia, Bay, etc but its design looked pretty plain to me. It was only early this year when I saw a moka Heloise of this design in the boutique and I knew the reason why. Anyway, I was thrilled when the SA at Woodbury showed me a picture of this.

I think the colour is rare. So far, I've not read (unless I missed it) a post on Heloise of this colour.

BEAUTIFUL green!! It's very soft but strong enough to work all year around - I can see why you chose this one over moka, it's very unique. :heart:

I also understand the growing love for Heloise, I didn't "get" this bag at first either but I have come to the conclusion that the handles on this bag are the prettiest I have ever seen on a handbag.

namie-

Congratulations!!

This is my favorite Heloise style of all..:love::heart::love:..she is absolutely beautiful and the green color is breathtaking. The green is so unique and such a pretty shade! Gorgeous! :tup: