My heart is broken. A Red Sevruga Story

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wish I saw this thread before getting a sevruga :crybaby:

http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/sevruga-woc-551434.html

I have been waiting for a red jumbo flap but since I cannot get a hold of one just yet, I decided to get my first WOC in stunning red! It was love a first sight and i loved using it... for a day... :sad:

this is a pic of my WOC...
    [​IMG]

but upon close inspection, I saw this!!!! [​IMG]

My heart is broken :sad: I don't know what to do because I bought this from a reseller (No Chanel in Manila) who bought it in Paris.

I told her about my concern and she said she can try to have it repaired in if ever she leaves again for another buying trip :sad: She said its no one can se the flaw because its small :sad:

I am going to Bangkok next week and hopefully the Chanel store there can help me??? Is that possible? Even if the WOC was not purchased there?
    :crybaby:

I feel so dumb not closely inspecting the chain when I got the WOC.

I feel so helpless :pout::rant::mad::smash:

2. #2 Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
    So sorry charmedmac! This is terrible. It'll be ok :hugs:
    I'm sure Chanel can fix her and she's going to be just as good as new

3. I'm so sorry to hear this. :hugs: I'm pretty sure a Chanel Boutique can help u even tho u did not buy from them but they will charge you. The flaw is not too bad/noticable but I understand your disappointment and I would want to get it repaired as well. :flowers:

4. thank you petitechouchou and Israeli_Flava :hugs:

I do hope everything turns out for the best. :smile:

I didn't want to post this initially because it will just validate my stupidity :lecture::smash:

:smile: thanks!

5. sorry to hear that, but I think chanel boutique can help you.. ;)

6. charmedmac, oh my goodness that damage is awful! I am so sorry! I hope that Chanel can repair it!

7. Good luck the store in BKK should be able to help you. :smile:

8. Wow one day...quality is shocking! chanel should be able to fix it. GL.

9. I'm so sorry to hear that. I am sure Chanel will be able to fix it. Chin up dear!!

10. #10 Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
    I think everything will be ok! Chanel should be able to take care of it! Be happy- it is beautiful and soon it will be perfect again!! :love:

11. I am so sorry this happened...I was seriously contemplating getting a red sevruga but after reading all the stories from tpf members I think I am going to wait for another red WOC. They'll be able to fix it/replace it for you! Good luck.

12. yes. the quality for a brandnew WOC is shocking :sad:

After hearing all of you, I am more hopeful that Chanel BKK will be able to help :smile:

ibezj - TPF is such a wonderful place to gain knowledge before buying :smile:

13. This WOC is very poorly made...IMHO...I returned mine and didnt regret it.There r SOOOOOOO many nicer versions out there!!

14. I'm so sorry this happened to you... Bring it to the Chanel boutique, they will be able to help you.

15. I am soooo sorry this has happened to you! Quality is definitely an issue with the sevruga, but I just love the look of the faceted CCs and I can't bring myself to return it. I think the WOC is beautiful. For some reason I just think the overall quality of Chanels isn't that great anyway and it just isnt limited to the sevruga... I am sure that Chanel will be able to repair it for you. I totally understand how frustrated you must be though. ...