My Heart is a Pounding!!!

1. Its Saturday morning and Im up before eight am.. what a record... can't focus on anything except watching the cars drive by looking for the right one that says
    FEDEX ...

I am so excited and can't wait until my new baby arrives cause she's special..
    Damier Noe- will post a pic as soon as she gets here...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. *passes out* a damier noe!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I bet she will be GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see your pics!

4. I am excited for you!!!:yahoo:Can't wait to see pics!!!:nuts:

5. Ooooh exciting ! Damier ! :yes:

6. Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics. I'm so excited for you. It's going to be a good day :yes: !

7. OMG...I've been thinking about damier Noe since Selena mentioned it. I can't wait to see the pics..

I love to own noe in damier..

8. I know what you mean about waiting. I didn't think Fedex delivered on Saturdays. Am I wrong in my thinking?

9. Wow Damier Noe:cutesy: cool do post pics:yahoo:

10. Oh yes, they deliver on Saturdays... Thank Goddness... I don't think I could handle this much longer...[​IMG]

11. i think it will look very pretty! congratulations!

12. Good...I hope you get your package. My order was shipped yesterday, and I usually get it the next day. Maybe I should be looking out the window too.

Let us know when you get it.

13. Yeah I know that feeling of anticipation! Your bag is gonna be gorgeous!!!
    Love how you used the fed ex colors! You have to use a sans serif font though!

14. how exciting!!! :nuts: do post pics ASAP... it'll be such a stunner :yes:

15. Wow!! this is an incredible bag...I love it...:yes::yes:

First, I present my supervisor- she has to inspect all incoming packages...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice